Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Movieplayer.it scraper for Movies new version (Italian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The plugin that you install from the xbmc menu is not updated yet, you need to manually copy the updated files in the scraper folder, here is a brand new version that fixes some search issue due to the "Year" of the movie:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mx1o3rasc2tf5cx
You'll need to paste the content of the zip in the scraper folder "metadata.movieplayer.it" in your xbmc where the position of the folder depends if you are using xbmc as portable (in the xbmc installation folder) or not (documents&settings/user/application data/xbmc/etc..or something like that).

I don't own an "apple tv" but on the pc, once installed, you can access to the movie infos using the context menu pressing "C" or Pressing "I" for Infos on the keyboard, or using the xbox remote key "info"
Sorry can't help you more than that.
KoTiX Wrote:The plugin that you install from the xbmc menu is not updated yet, you need to manually copy the updated files in the scraper folder, here is a brand new version that fixes some search issue due to the "Year" of the movie:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mx1o3rasc2tf5cx
You'll need to paste the content of the zip in the scraper folder "metadata.movieplayer.it" in your xbmc where the position of the folder depends if you are using xbmc as portable (in the xbmc installation folder) or not (documents&settings/user/application data/xbmc/etc..or something like that).

I don't own an "apple tv" but on the pc, once installed, you can access to the movie infos using the context menu pressing "C" or Pressing "I" for Infos on the keyboard, or using the xbox remote key "info"
Sorry can't help you more than that.
cheers mate, Ill look into it !
BobbyC Wrote:cheers mate, Ill look into it !
Well... that's already an old one... Tongue
Yesterday night I submitted the final version (1.2.0) to the official xbmc repository, so be sure to delete the old one and redownload it from xbmc or from my repo.

I'm ready to go on vacation now!! Smile
KoTiX Wrote:Well... that's already an old one... Tongue
Yesterday night I submitted the final version (1.2.0) to the official xbmc repository, so be sure to delete the old one and redownload it from xbmc or from my repo.

I'm ready to go on vacation now!! Smile

Thank you for 1.2.0! and good vacations!!
Thank you. Nice job. I have still a problem, the latest version doesn't get the iMDB rating anymore on my pc.
Ok thanks for reporting it.
KoTiX Wrote:Ok thanks for reporting it.

FYI, there is a 'GetIMDBRatingById' function in the imdb scraper library.
...and there is another function for the actors. Potentially it would make sense to get use of them in your scraper.
olympia Wrote:FYI, there is a 'GetIMDBRatingById' function in the imdb scraper library.
...and there is another function for the actors. Potentially it would make sense to get use of them in your scraper.

this version (is latest KoTiX git version) fix the imdb problems using standard function in imdb scraper library and write imdb id tag.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b8a4dj10k2ngxkm
olympia Wrote:FYI, there is a 'GetIMDBRatingById' function in the imdb scraper library.
The main problem using those functions is that the scraper will create 2 same cahe files with different names, IMDb will create a file tt(0-9)-main.html but the starting function create an "originaltitle.html" file and they contain exactly the same page:
Code:
<RegExp conditional="IMDb" input="$$9" output="&lt;url cache=&quot;\1-main.html&quot; function=&quot;GetImdbStuff&quot;&gt;http://akas.imdb.com/find?s=tt;q=\1&lt;/url&gt;" dest="13+">
    <RegExp input="$$1" output="\1%20" dest="9+">
        <expression clear="yes" noclean="1" encode="1">&lt;meta name="titolo_originale" content="([^/"]*)" /&gt;</expression>
</RegExp>

The same for the tmdb posters and fanarts.

For fanarts i also need to specify clearbuffers="no" to use them in my collector function and this is why i cannot the TMDB chain function.
BTW the problem with the IMDb stuff is really stupid, it is just a matter of regexp order, even if i don't understand why that happen
In this way everything work:
Code:
    <GetImdbStuff dest="5">
        <RegExp input="$$6" output="&lt;details&gt;\1&lt;/details&gt;" dest="5">
[color=blue]            <!--Cast-->
            <RegExp input="$$1" output="\1" dest="8">
                <expression noclean="1">&lt;table class=&quot;cast_list&quot;&gt;(.*?)&lt;/table&gt;</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <RegExp input="$$8" output="&lt;actor&gt;&lt;thumb&gt;\2_SX$INFO[imdbscale]_SY$INFO[imdbscale]_\3&lt;/thumb&gt;&lt;name&gt;\1&lt;/name&gt;&lt;role&gt;\5&lt;/role&gt;&lt;/actor&gt;" dest="7">
                <expression repeat="yes" clear="yes" trim="3,4" noclean="1,2">&lt;noscript&gt;&lt;img \n[^a]*alt=&quot;([^&quot;]*)&quot;[^&quot;]*&quot;[^&quot;]*&quot;[^s]*src=&quot;(?:([^&quot;]*\.)[^&quot;]*(\.jpg))[^&gt;]*.*?ter"&gt;[^&gt;]*&gt;\n\s*(&lt;[^&gt;]*&gt;)?([^&lt;\(]*)?</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <RegExp input="$$8" output="&lt;actor&gt;&lt;thumb&gt;&lt;/thumb&gt;&lt;name&gt;\1&lt;/name&gt;&lt;role&gt;\3&lt;/role&gt;&lt;/actor&gt;" dest="7+">
                <expression repeat="yes" trim="1,2" noclean="1,2">&lt;img \n[^a]*alt=&quot;([^&quot;]*)&quot;[^&quot;]*&quot;[^&quot;]*&quot;[^s]*src=&quot;(?:[^&quot;]*\.[^&quot;]*\.png)&quot; class=&quot;&quot; /&gt;*.*?ter"&gt;[^&gt;]*&gt;\n\s*(&lt;[^&gt;]*&gt;)?([^&lt;\(]*)?</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <RegExp input="$$7" output="&lt;actor&gt;&lt;thumb&gt;\1&lt;/thumb&gt;\2&lt;/actor&gt;" dest="6+">
                <expression repeat="yes" clear="yes" noclean="1,2,3">&lt;actor&gt;&lt;thumb&gt;(?:(http.*?)|_SX[0-9]+_SY[0-9]+_)?&lt;/thumb&gt;(.*?)&lt;/actor&gt;</expression>
            </RegExp>    [/color]
            <!--ID titolo IMDB-->
            <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;id&gt;\1&lt;/id&gt;" dest="6+">
                <expression>/title/([t0-9]*)</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <!--IMDB MPAA-->
            <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;mpaa&gt;\1&lt;/mpaa&gt;" dest="6+">
                <expression>MPAA&lt;/a&gt;\)&lt;/h4&gt;\n?([^&lt;]*)</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <!--IMDB rating-->
            <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;rating&gt;\1&lt;/rating&gt;&lt;votes&gt;\2&lt;/votes&gt;" dest="6+">
                <expression>&quot;star-bar-user-rate&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;([0-9.]+).*?&gt;.*?title=&quot;([0-9,]+)\s</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <!--IMDB studio-->
            <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;studio&gt;\1&lt;/studio&gt;" dest="6+">
                <expression>"/company/[^&gt;]+&gt;([^&lt;]+)&lt;/a&gt;</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <!--IMDB top250-->
            <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;top250&gt;\1&lt;/top250&gt;" dest="6+">
                <expression>Top 250 #([0-9]*)&lt;/</expression>
            </RegExp>        
            <expression noclean="1" />
        </RegExp>
    </GetImdbStuff>
In this way just the cast and the top250 work:
Code:
    <GetImdbStuff dest="5">
        <RegExp input="$$6" output="&lt;details&gt;\1&lt;/details&gt;" dest="5">
            <!--ID titolo IMDB-->
            <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;id&gt;\1&lt;/id&gt;" dest="6+">
                <expression>/title/([t0-9]*)</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <!--IMDB MPAA-->
            <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;mpaa&gt;\1&lt;/mpaa&gt;" dest="6+">
                <expression>MPAA&lt;/a&gt;\)&lt;/h4&gt;\n?([^&lt;]*)</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <!--IMDB rating-->
            <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;rating&gt;\1&lt;/rating&gt;&lt;votes&gt;\2&lt;/votes&gt;" dest="6+">
                <expression>&quot;star-bar-user-rate&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;([0-9.]+).*?&gt;.*?title=&quot;([0-9,]+)\s</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <!--IMDB studio-->
            <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;studio&gt;\1&lt;/studio&gt;" dest="6+">
                <expression>"/company/[^&gt;]+&gt;([^&lt;]+)&lt;/a&gt;</expression>
            </RegExp>
[color=blue]            <!--Cast-->
            <RegExp input="$$1" output="\1" dest="8">
                <expression noclean="1">&lt;table class=&quot;cast_list&quot;&gt;(.*?)&lt;/table&gt;</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <RegExp input="$$8" output="&lt;actor&gt;&lt;thumb&gt;\2_SX$INFO[imdbscale]_SY$INFO[imdbscale]_\3&lt;/thumb&gt;&lt;name&gt;\1&lt;/name&gt;&lt;role&gt;\5&lt;/role&gt;&lt;/actor&gt;" dest="7">
                <expression repeat="yes" clear="yes" trim="3,4" noclean="1,2">&lt;noscript&gt;&lt;img \n[^a]*alt=&quot;([^&quot;]*)&quot;[^&quot;]*&quot;[^&quot;]*&quot;[^s]*src=&quot;(?:([^&quot;]*\.)[^&quot;]*(\.jpg))[^&gt;]*.*?ter"&gt;[^&gt;]*&gt;\n\s*(&lt;[^&gt;]*&gt;)?([^&lt;\(]*)?</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <RegExp input="$$8" output="&lt;actor&gt;&lt;thumb&gt;&lt;/thumb&gt;&lt;name&gt;\1&lt;/name&gt;&lt;role&gt;\3&lt;/role&gt;&lt;/actor&gt;" dest="7+">
                <expression repeat="yes" trim="1,2" noclean="1,2">&lt;img \n[^a]*alt=&quot;([^&quot;]*)&quot;[^&quot;]*&quot;[^&quot;]*&quot;[^s]*src=&quot;(?:[^&quot;]*\.[^&quot;]*\.png)&quot; class=&quot;&quot; /&gt;*.*?ter"&gt;[^&gt;]*&gt;\n\s*(&lt;[^&gt;]*&gt;)?([^&lt;\(]*)?</expression>
            </RegExp>
            <RegExp input="$$7" output="&lt;actor&gt;&lt;thumb&gt;\1&lt;/thumb&gt;\2&lt;/actor&gt;" dest="6+">
                <expression repeat="yes" clear="yes" noclean="1,2,3">&lt;actor&gt;&lt;thumb&gt;(?:(http.*?)|_SX[0-9]+_SY[0-9]+_)?&lt;/thumb&gt;(.*?)&lt;/actor&gt;</expression>
            </RegExp>    [/color]
            <!--IMDB top250-->
            <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;top250&gt;\1&lt;/top250&gt;" dest="6+">
                <expression>Top 250 #([0-9]*)&lt;/</expression>
            </RegExp>        
            <expression noclean="1" />
        </RegExp>
    </GetImdbStuff>
Once again I submitted the fixed version to xbmc repo, you'll have an auto update soon.
Cheers and sorry for the troubles.
Movieplayer site changed again Sad
fixed (dirty fix for now, waiting for an official build).
All informations are taken from imdb (so enable it, to have all the infos) as Movieplayer site change too often, from Movieplayer the scraper retrieves only plot, outline and tagline.

Now if the next week, MP site will change again, i've to modify only 3 regex Wink

here the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ua7epb8e57dsh87
I think it's not a dirty fix, i think is the solution!
A scraper that find all info from imdb, but plot and outline from movieplayer.
Gulp, sorry to get dirty this thread, can you please make the same for for mymovies ? Nod
If yes, it's better open another thread.
Hi guys, I'm back from my vacations, thanks gulp for the quick fix Tongue I'll fix the latest MP changes as soon as i can.
Regarding the IMDb stuff, remember that on IMDb many italian movies are missing or incomplete so that would not be the best solution (IMO), btw i could give you more options in the scraper settings to enable/disable which details to get from there.
I also would like to know if, in your opinion, i can remove the "Year" and "the results per page" from the settings for the bing search as i beleive they aren't very usefull.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30