Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Movieplayer.it scraper for Movies new version (Italian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Thank you gulp....

YES - IT - WORKS!!!

works for ALL the features: actors, trailer, hdfanart, critics and rating

great job!

sorry for waiting so much time...

d
Seems to be working perfectly, thanks!
Sorry guys, another problem:

i have upgrade xbmc to v.11 (in windows 7) and the official movieplayer scraper doesn't load cast information...
When I try to manually install from zip gulp's scraper xbmc inform: "invalid addon format"

I also tried to substitute the .xml file in scraper directory (both in xmbc installation and in AppData folder) but doesn't work...
Can someone help me??

thx
i'm using the scraper without problem, have you tried a new clean installation of XBMC?
I'll try...but i don't think it will work...
Works fine (trailer,fanart,plot,rating etc) the only bug is the cast(actors) tab...works for you?
(2013-01-21, 13:54)darkdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try...but i don't think it will work...
Works fine (trailer,fanart,plot,rating etc) the only bug is the cast(actors) tab...works for you?

Yes works fine for me.
The cast is scraped from IMDB, maybe the scraper can't find imdb original title, what is the file name of the movie (so i can test the scraper with your title)?
ALL THE MOVIES! Smile

for all the movies retrieves everything except the actors!
(2013-01-23, 14:03)darkdragon Wrote: [ -> ]ALL THE MOVIES! Smile

Hi,
it's happening to me too!

Actors are not retrieved.

(2013-01-23, 15:11)elite1967 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-23, 14:03)darkdragon Wrote: [ -> ]ALL THE MOVIES! Smile

Hi,
it's happening to me too!

Actors are not retrieved.

Cast is retrieved with IMDB scraper...i can't do nothing Sad (maybe official team will fix metadata.common.imdb.com soon)

the best solution would be to add a common interface to universal scraper, but atm i've no free time
OK...Let's wait and hope Smile thanks however...

Maybe actually mymovies should fix the problem... Smile unfortunately has a limited database..
(2013-01-23, 15:36)gulp Wrote: [ -> ]Cast is retrieved with IMDB scraper...i can't do nothing Sad (maybe official team will fix metadata.common.imdb.com soon)

the best solution would be to add a common interface to universal scraper, but atm i've no free time

Hi Gulp,
but the IMDB scraper is not listed anymore in the XBMC add-on list.

I installed the Universal scraper, but it does not show the actors either.

Please help us...
Fixed the scraper again,

now should work as expected, later i'll submit it to official xbmc scraper repository.

If you want to test it, this is the updated scraper:
http://goo.gl/L7rgr

Smile

ps
if someone has skill to work on scrapers, would be great to add an interface of movieplayer.it scraper to the new universal scraper....
YES IT WORKS!

Thx again gulp...Even if my xbmc(eden) doesn't recognize it as installable zip addons, I've just put the metadata.folder in addons path...and works fine

Now loads the cast info (including photos)

thanks again

d
(2013-02-15, 18:23)gulp Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed the scraper again,

now should work as expected, later i'll submit it to official xbmc scraper repository.

Smile

ps
if someone has skill to work on scrapers, would be great to add an interface of movieplayer.it scraper to the new universal scraper....

Hi using the latest version, the movies are retrieved in a foreign language (xbmc 12 / xbian 1.0a5).
My filenames are in Italian, yet the scraper finds the english title and downloads the english poster and renames the movie name to the english counterpart.. I have tried re-scanning the single movies but at first the italian name is found, then it switches to the foreign one.. (it worked perfectly until some days ago)
Thanks!
(2013-03-10, 12:27)ilgrank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-15, 18:23)gulp Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed the scraper again,

Smile

ps

Hi using the latest version, the movies are retrieved in a foreign language (xbmc 12 / xbian 1.0a5).
My filenames are in Italian, yet the scraper finds the english title and downloads the english poster and renames the movie name to the english counterpart.. I have tried re-scanning the single movies but at first the italian name is found, then it switches to the foreign one.. (it worked perfectly until some days ago)
Thanks!

It happens to me too!
I thought I was doing something wrong, but instead it's the new behavior of the scraper...

Please fix it!
Thanks a lot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30