Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see a typo! Ralidade > Realidade, as for set info its probably not possible yet someone needs to code it. I know not even XBMC supports Set info/fanart/poster as of Gotham alpha
@slash We now have a Gotham branch which I added from master including fyfe's latest workup.

The addon.xml added this for both Master and Gotham perhaps will have to be on Frodo too idk, these things are beyond my understanding.

Im not sure if the existing needs bumping to 5.0.0 its not clear the requirements some addons in XBMC master say 4.0.0 and some say 5.0.0 who knows?

Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="4.0.0"/>

added this below if it breaks we can remove stuff
Code:
<import addon="xbmc.json" version="6.0.0"/>

Anyway Gotham exists and could perhaps be submitted to official repos for both Frodo and Gotham I just need to cherry pick some changes to Frodo to make it slightly better.
Hi, 8+ year XBMC user on several platforms, I used to use XWMM a while back on my windows install of XBMC

Anyhow, I am having trouble getting it to work at all now on my new system. Can someone help me to know if it is able to run at all on my setup, and, if so... could I have a link to the download of proper version? I saw talk of 3.0.0a, which I cannot find a download of anywhere.

Here is my current setup info:

Android XBMC 12.3-OUYA Git:20131007-5c9be99 This is running on MINIX X7 with Finless 1.7 ROM and lewys justxbmc APK

Anyone who can help to get this up & running, much appreciated. I really need to work on these movie sets, the system default made a real mess of them.
You may want to try this https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/archive/v3.0.1.zip install via zip in xbmc

This is Pre-release code for Gotham so see if it works master has exact same code atm

I need to cherry pick changes to Frodo branch but atm this will have to do.

Releases are done here https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/releases for time being until slash enters this into main repo. all assuming my janitorial work is good.
(2013-12-06, 01:01)uNiversal Wrote: [ -> ]You may want to try this https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/archive/v3.0.1.zip install via zip in xbmc

This is Pre-release code for Gotham so see if it works master has exact same code atm

I need to cherry pick changes to Frodo branch but atm this will have to do.

Releases are done here https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/releases for time being until slash enters this into main repo. all assuming my janitorial work is good.

Thanks so much, I will give it a go and report back with results over the weekend. Appreciate the link to future releases as well.
I just updated a bunch thansk to fyfe, make sure your getting current code.

Cheers.

Everyone please test and report back on github what your findings

https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/releases

Frdod needs to be updated with the master love from fyfe so we wait until I have both time and thers some more testing done.
OK, here's a bit of preliminary info for universal & slash

as mentioned, i am on XBMC 12.3-OUYA Git:20131007-5c9be99,

V 2.1.0 opened, but would not allow me to do anything with the movie sets, i basically just saw everything in my library.

V 3.0.1 (linked above) would not even open in the browser

V 3.0.1 -alpha3 opened right away and, unlike V 2.0.9, this new one does allow for managing movie sets. i was able to delete sets that were created by XBMC that i really did not want.

so, so far the newest 3.0.1 alpha looks good, but unless i am missing something, i don't see a feature that is the main i need/want here. i guess this would become a feature request if it is, in fact, not part of your features....

what i want to do is to open the movies list by title in alpha order (which i do now), the i not only want to delete unwanted sets (which again, i can now), but i would like to take any movie in my library list, and be able to add it to an existing set. this is mainly because xbmc just cannot do a prefect job of finding all the films that actually would belong in certain sets. true, some of this would be subjective... but, alot of it is not.

so, for now, are there any versions with that ability to allow me to either remove a film from a given set, or to add any single library film to an existing set of films already listed/grouped in my library as a set?

thanks much guys for all your work. i will be happy to give more feedback as i progress here.
Hi,

I'm running XBMC Frodo 12.2 and just installed XWMM 3.0a and was wondering if the files tab is supposed to work with this version? I keep getting a recurring authentication logon message. I know that it didn't work on the previous version 2.09 2.10...

(2013-12-06, 09:03)gyrex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm running XBMC Frodo 12.2 and just installed XWMM 3.0a and was wondering if the files tab is supposed to work with this version? I keep getting a recurring authentication logon message. I know that it didn't work on the previous version 2.09 2.10...

Strange - seems to only happen on chrome, the files tab appears to work on firefox. I cleared my cache and cookies on chrome and it's not working...
(2013-12-06, 04:26)link6381 Wrote: [ -> ]OK, here's a bit of preliminary info for universal & slash

as mentioned, i am on XBMC 12.3-OUYA Git:20131007-5c9be99,

V 2.1.0 opened, but would not allow me to do anything with the movie sets, i basically just saw everything in my library.

No This version cannot do this, so nothing wrong there.

(2013-12-06, 04:26)link6381 Wrote: [ -> ]V 3.0.1 (linked above) would not even open in the browser

Odd, its the same exactly as alpha 3 one comes from Gotham branch one from master, both have exact same code in. So unless your installs arent getting mixed up idk.
(2013-12-06, 04:26)link6381 Wrote: [ -> ]V 3.0.1 -alpha3 opened right away and, unlike V 2.0.9, this new one does allow for managing movie sets. i was able to delete sets that were created by XBMC that i really did not want.

so, so far the newest 3.0.1 alpha looks good, but unless i am missing something, i don't see a feature that is the main i need/want here. i guess this would become a feature request if it is, in fact, not part of your features....

what i want to do is to open the movies list by title in alpha order (which i do now), the i not only want to delete unwanted sets (which again, i can now), but i would like to take any movie in my library list, and be able to add it to an existing set. this is mainly because xbmc just cannot do a prefect job of finding all the films that actually would belong in certain sets. true, some of this would be subjective... but, alot of it is not.

so, for now, are there any versions with that ability to allow me to either remove a film from a given set, or to add any single library film to an existing set of films already listed/grouped in my library as a set?

thanks much guys for all your work. i will be happy to give more feedback as i progress here.

Feature requests in Github please, I take it everything else is working and given a great deal of fixes went in yesterday I presume most of these are resolved.

idk where your getting 2.09 from and that shouldnt even belong in tests and there is release for that Unless Eden and that is now unsupported.
A note to all XWMM users.and developers

Releases and improvements can be found at https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/releases

- Gotham Pre 3.0.2 for testing is available
- Experimental graphic improvements for testing is available
- Frodo 3.0.1 out with same fixes as master as above
- Master development for testing is available.

Each release has notes which relates to where they should work though you can change the addon.xml dependencoies to make it work in fiffernt XBMC releases if it breaks stuff blame santa.

Download via .zip and install as usual.

Special thanks to slash | Zernable | MokuJinJin | nwtn | fyfe who have thus far contributed all fixes and improvements bug fixes to help you benefit from XWMM

Future Contributions
If you have the skills please contribute via github. Your name/nick will be added to provider name filed on addon.xml and any version changelogs will mention you as author for any related changes.

Notable changes and improvements because of these developers are.
  • Newer flags graphics and other graphics changes and size optimisations. (Experimental graphics branch only)

Changes for 3.0.1 by fyfe
  • Whitspace fixes
  • Multi-character support
  • Fix typo in updateXBMCTables commit.
  • Cleanup and improve updateXBMCSet, updateXBMCGenreMovie, GetMovieGenres.
  • Forgot to comment out debugging code in last commit (b1d59e2)
  • Small fix, getSelections() returns an array of records not values.
  • Fold setXBMCwatched and setXBMCunwatched into one function and clean up.
  • Allow new genres to be added. (Issue #4)
  • Show filename and directory when episode selected. (Issue #14)
  • Fix-updateXBMCTables
  • Improvement add genres
  • Cleanup save watched
  • Fix-save sets genres
  • fix-tvshow file details

Other Fixes from 2.1.0 up to 3.0.0a by slash | Zernable | MokuJinJin | nwtn

• Movie set creation fixes.
  • TV show listing bug fixes
  • Minor updates
  • Frodo compatibility

Thanks again for all who helped with code, please continue with your great contributions.

@slash or @moderators reading this.
Please update post #1 with this info and remove old info no longer applicable. Thanks.
Thank you to you and to all the contributors of this awesome addon! Can't wait to give it a test.
XWMM Frodo 3.0.1 out with same fixes as master as above

XWMM Gotham Pre 3.0.2 with same features fixes out for testing.

I think Im done messing with github for now so grab your fresh copies backup your existing installs just in case and upgrade/clear browser cache also.
Jebus bugs galore... I thought this was getting close to getting it ready for official repos, after a thorough once over I found bugs that blocks this.

The good news is most things work using Firefox 25.
Hallelujah, movie sets are fixed!!!
They been fixed for at least 2 months now.