Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
circle_ Wrote:Will this work in my situation? I run XBMClive on an ASRock ION 330ht but am trying to use this online media manager through my macbook before I transfer all my media to the 330ht.
Is there any specific information I should supply to help with the error?

Hi Circle_,

- Are the media already visible via the xbmc library (standard interface) ?
- Are you using the 1.4.6 or the svn version ?
harpo Wrote:Is there a way to make this recognize movies in folders with new files view. Using the svn 165 version.

Hi harpo,

- Could you explain more what you are trying to do ?
slash Wrote:Hi Circle_,

- Are the media already visible via the xbmc library (standard interface) ?
- Are you using the 1.4.6 or the svn version ?

Thanks for your reply. My media is not yet visible in my xbmc library. I have it on an external drive connected to my Macbook. I wanted to prepare my media before I added it to xbmc.

I am using version 1.4.6. I tried changing the permissions on the XWMM folder but it didn't work.

I'll try the latest SVN now.
circle_ Wrote:Thanks for your reply. My media is not yet visible in my xbmc library. I have it on an external drive connected to my Macbook. I wanted to prepare my media before I added it to xbmc.
I'll try the latest SVN now.

XWMM is just a web interface to view and change media info already in the XBMC library.

The svn is what you are looking for. It will allows you to control and use the xbmc built-in scraper, but it is not finished yet.

To see your files in the svn you need to connect your external hd to xbmc and add a source for it, then the svn will see them.
Ok great I'll give it a shot. Thanks a lot.
Hi,

Here is a small update on the SVN version (SVN168).

Changes :
- Interactive file browsing (no more progress bar) : it should help for compatibility and prevent browsing wrong sources.
- Fixed thumbs caching (was broken)

As usual you can download it from the first post or from here
This is amazing! It's always such a pain to make minor library edits with a remote or by dragging the keyboard out from under the tv. This solves all that. ^_^
slash Wrote:Hi,

Here is a small update on the SVN version (SVN168).

Changes :
- Interactive file browsing (no more progress bar) : it should help for compatibility and prevent browsing wrong sources.
- Fixed thumbs caching (was broken)

As usual you can download it from the first post or from here

when will be able to scrape movies?
Great looking tool!

Any chance of adding visibility /edit for playcount to highlight what has and what has not been watched? This information is recorded in the playcount field in the files table in the myvideos34 db file, and is available for both movies and tv episodes.
Thanks for the feedback,

The "watched" info is already in the plan. I might be able to add it this week-end if I have time.Nod

For scraping, it is already partialy supported in the SVN168 (right click / scan for new content).

I need some time to add "new content type" feature.
slash Wrote:Thanks for the feedback,

The "watched" info is already in the plan. I might be able to add it this week-end if I have time.Nod

For scraping, it is already partialy supported in the SVN168 (right click / scan for new content).

I need some time to add "new content type" feature.

Awesome Cool - just a suggestion (and without knowing whats involved in achieving this), for TV this would be handy to be shown in the episode list frame, perhaps a tick box beside each episode name with a season level total (eg xx / yy). This would go somewhat toward replicating XBMC look and feel, and makes a lot of sense for those of us trying to work out where we are up to in a series at a glance.
Quick feedback:
- on ubuntu 9.10 only works with opera (no firefox, no konqueror)
- change genre from tvshows does partially not work:
-- first time I click on a series, the genres on the text field are shown correct, but checkboxes are wrong.
-- second time I click on this series, the text fields and checkboxes are wrong. (sometimes none is checked)
-- checking boxes and save does work anyway...
Last time I checked, it was working smoothly on karmic. It was 2 month ago with an old version though.
using last svn, file lead me to a blank page.
manage juste show me "genre"
ZOiD Wrote:Quick feedback:
- on ubuntu 9.10 only works with opera (no firefox, no konqueror)
- change genre from tvshows does partially not work:
-- first time I click on a series, the genres on the text field are shown correct, but checkboxes are wrong.
-- second time I click on this series, the text fields and checkboxes are wrong. (sometimes none is checked)
-- checking boxes and save does work anyway...

Which version are you using svn or 1.4.6 ?

I will try to have a ubuntu desktop up and running for some tests.
Thanks for the feedback.