Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ppic Wrote:using last svn, file lead me to a blank page.
manage juste show me "genre"

Hi ppic,

confirmed issues:
- Manage menu will show only "genre" but does lead anywhere if you are in file browsing.

- files lead to a blank page with IE but works in firefox.

I will fix it ASAP,
Thanks for your ongoing comments.
no, i'm using ff 3.6, not ie, but blank page too .
can we make our own custom genre's?
slash Wrote:Which version are you using svn or 1.4.6 ?

I will try to have a ubuntu desktop up and running for some tests.
Thanks for the feedback.

Hi,
I tried both.
From ca. 30 series most behave correctly when I mark them etc., but at some series the genres (number and order) is definitely screwed up.

zoid
Swwethip1 Wrote:can we make our own custom genre's?

Yes, just go to : manage --> genre from the menu.

You can : Add, remove or rename them
Hi,

Following the power outage, I had to update the links in the thread to the latest versions.

Lastest stable version : 1.4.8

Latest SVN : svn 1.7.0
installed fine.but im getting films coming up twice but the locations are not where the films are stored.tried latest f chrome and ie
hi,

i just installed the svn version, but no films are shown in the libraries, only in file mode if i manually add the defaul.asp to the url. is this broken in the actual svn?

nicx...
tomsutton529 Wrote:installed fine.but im getting films coming up twice but the locations are not where the films are stored.tried latest f chrome and ie

Hmm, have you tried to do a database cleanup ?
nicx76 Wrote:hi,

i just installed the svn version, but no films are shown in the libraries, only in file mode if i manually add the defaul.asp to the url. is this broken in the actual svn?

nicx...

There numerous issues with the svn if you are running xbmc higher than 9.11 (svn builds). I'm hoping to release a new svn version that should work with the new web server this week-end.

Thanks
i will keep my feet still until this weekend Wink

thanks!
Hi all,

the new svn version 1.7.2

- should be compatible with the xbmc svn builds (using the new http server)
- fixed actor display for movies
- fixed rating display in movies (removed the zeros)

Note that you need to use http://<ip>:<port>/XWMM/index.html (for now cannot fix the default html page in a subdirectory)

Let me know if it works
AWSOME SAUCE !!! slash. you are a king!
my mind is blown Shocked

i havn't had a chance to fully mash all the buttons and really run it through its paces just yet but here's some thoughts: (im using svn172 in chrome)

1. i clicked at random on some movies (have ~550) and it loaded *most* of the covers Huh
    im following the log real-time ($tail -f) ... not seeing anything different when it does/doesn't work
    (also curious, why are you copying thumbs to special://xbmc/web/XWMM/cache/ ?)
  2. it recognizes a folder is in the library but not the files within it (rar:// or stack://) thats fine.
    it does not recognize a stack:// if there is no sub-folder
    (ex: this stack:// does not have its own folder)

3. what is this about ?

4. would be nice to have an option for hiding known 'extras' like idx/sub/nfo (w/ same name as the avi/mkv...)
  5. an option to show only non-video files would be great
    (in case some mp3 get lost in the video path)
  6. XWMM is 1250x700 ... if the broswer is smaller you get scroll bars
    if its bigger... you get white space. would be awesome if it could "maximize"

this is infinity better then hacking at myVideos34.db with sqlitebrowser Laugh
thanks again dude!
~z
Thanks zosky,

1- copying the thumbs for backward compatibility with XBMC 9.11. With the new microhttpd server it is not required anymore. I will change that in the very near future.

2- You are right, stack and rar are not entirely supported in the file view. I will add this to the bug list. Blush

3- Added to the bug list thanks for noticing.

4- view / hide non-video files is already in the feature request list

5- Not sure what you mean. Would view / hide non-video solve this ?

6- Very good point, my problem is how to keep the layout if it is "maximized", but I will try.

Thanks again for all the constructive comments. I will try to do the changes ASAP.

Wink
/
good stuff. i scanned through most of the pages of this thread, but i have to admit it was late & most of it didnt sync in Rolleyes i did notice you've been making progress for quite some time now & you're super responsive to suggestion/questions/issues. thanks for adding c19/trailers!

5 - i understand #4 to be a toggle to show/hide 'video-support-files' (sub|idx|nfo...). im thinking one step further ...hide 'video' too ... so we can see what's left over. say in case an PSD or MP3 gets misplaced in the video path. its not necessary, just a suggestion.

6 - i think the best thing to do here would be having the left-list expand, leaving the right-display as is.
( of course im just make suggestions without any insight in to what it would take to implement Laugh)

BTW: i think i found a related bug Shocked

in movie/genre ... the column auto-sizes (squishing the right side)

in movies/list ... its stuck

same thing happens on the TV side
( shows are stuck // seasons&eps changes )