Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ekamhi Wrote:HI
while Im able to create the set I can't mange to add the the sort title, nor am i able to do any input or editing of data. no add trailer URLs, or edit anything. this is true also in the music and the TV section.

I use win7 on asrock ION 330HT, I have tried FF/explorer/chrome

Could you post (with pastbin) your xbmc.log in debug mode
/
is it possible to make xwmm scrape for bbfc ratingsHuh
icky Wrote:is it possible to make xwmm scrape for bbfc ratingsHuh

Scrapping is done by XBMC. I'm working on how to send the proper commands to XBMC to do it via XWMM.

Thanks
/
ralob Wrote:Chrome Dev 10 on Linux shows a blank screen. Works fine in FF 3.6.

slash Wrote:Noted. I'll check if Chrome supports extjs framework.
thanks
/

i noticed the same, but then
10.0.618.0 (69796) Ubuntu 10.10
... it started working again

last week chrome failed to load XWMM & it was fixed. about 1month back, the same thing happened. the chromium guys are trying to implement GPU acceleration and keep breaking stuff. (each time i also need to use FF3.6 for wordpress-admin / gmail compose / tumblr dashboard / html5test.com)

slash, i think the only way you can help would be reporting bugs to the chrome crew
mySetup
  • xbmc dharma svn35648 on 2 ubuntu 10.10 boxes
  • XWMM 1.9.3 add-on from the repo (on both)
  • centralized mySQL videoDB (on 3rd ubuntu box)
  • rsync (in both directions) to keep $HOST$:~/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails in sync

myIssue
  • both machines (GUI) shows the covers/fan-art for all movies/tv-shows
  • XWMM (on both machines) is looking for fanArt/movie-covers that don't exist ?
    Code:
    11:40:39 T:2999290736 M:347529216   ERROR: WebServer: Failed to open special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/2/26f43466.tbn
    11:40:39 T:2999290736 M:354766848   ERROR: WebServer: Failed to open special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart/26f43466.tbn
  • XWMM (on both machines) works on the same movies & fails on the same movies
    (reporting the same file is missing in both logs)

i can provide full logs (from each machine) if it can help sort this out
I just started to use this tool and it's great. But from what I've read, there are some issues with 10.0. Anyway, I don't think I've seen these bugs yet.

Bug #1:
I was entering a description with quotes (") and doing save. After reloading, it was still the old value. After playing around, I found out that it was that character. There are probably some other characters that can probably cause that issue as well. (probably need to escape the string)

Bug #2:
Is it just me or it's impossible to set a cover manually via XWMM? The only choices I've got are from "online" or none if title not found.
zosky Wrote:[*]XWMM (on both machines) is looking for fanArt/movie-covers that don't exist ?
Code:
11:40:39 T:2999290736 M:347529216   ERROR: WebServer: Failed to open special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/2/26f43466.tbn
11:40:39 T:2999290736 M:354766848   ERROR: WebServer: Failed to open special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart/26f43466.tbn

The fanart and covers should be in the user directory, under userdata/Thumbnails.

Could you post (via pastbin) the xbmc.log file for each machine ?

NOTE: I'm setting up a Mysql DB to test XWMM. It seems that there are other issues (walched flag not displayed properly).

Thanks
/
angedelamort Wrote:Bug #1:
There are probably some other characters that can probably cause that issue as well. (probably need to escape the string)

You are right, other users mentioned this issue and I'm working on it.

angedelamort Wrote:Bug #2:
Is it just me or it's impossible to set a cover manually via XWMM? The only choices I've got are from "online" or none if title not found.

This is not implemented yet. I'm having issues with javascript and file upload Sad

Thanks for your feedback.
/
Hi all,

I've updated the list of bugs and issues, that I'm working on, in the first post.

Don't hesitate to mention any other issue or bug you come across.

Thanks for your patience and your help.

/
Hi,

I think I fixed the watched / unwatched issue with MySQL.

As I'm planning to release 1.9.4 with more fixes, you can download the patch from here :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xumm/fi...s/download

Instructions : replace /XWMM/movies/include.js by the one downloaded.
Also even if you are not using MySQL could you test the patch to make sure it doesn't break anything Rolleyes

Let me know if it works.
/
I am probably missing the obvious here... but where / how can I set the MPAA rating (G, PG, etc) for a movie in XWMM?

Thanks!
When I change a movie and select a movie set, it does not allow me to save (Stays grayed out)
JedTheHead Wrote:I am probably missing the obvious here... but where / how can I set the MPAA rating (G, PG, etc) for a movie in XWMM?

Thanks!

Just change the viewers field to the one you want.
UserInterface Wrote:When I change a movie and select a movie set, it does not allow me to save (Stays grayed out)

Not sure if understand but if you select a movie set, just click in an other field and you are done. No need to click save in this case (sorry for the confusion)
/
Possible Bug,

Can't update a Movie set name once a movie has been assigned to it.
Also maybe just because of the computer but I found I was selecting another movie to fast once I had selected a set, this resulted in the set not being saved.. which may be the above users issue as well..