Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-02-03, 19:28)Marsupial Wrote: [ -> ]Saitoh, we have a very similar setup... except for the tools.
How do you change tags in frodo? I currently add a "kids list" genre for the same purpose, but tags would be interesting. I only need "a way of getting the job done" under frodo, as the one way I have under Eden is XWMM.

have a look here and number 5 here. You can even have multiple tags for a single movie.
Looking forward to this addon working in Frodo.
I'm having trouble downloading covers/posters/fanart.

Installed XWMM using Method 1 (single web interface). Does Constellation count as a web interface? I'm using that, but wasn't sure. XBMC version is Eden 11.0 and running latest version of XWMM in the XBMC repository. Running XWMM with latest Chrome.

I noticed some of the fanart, posters etc. were pretty poor quality low res images and would like to change them. In XWMM double-clicking the poster or cover gives me the option of choosing something different. However, when I do this XWMM just sits idle with a message saying that it is downloading, but nothing ever happens. I tried walking away for a half hour to come back and see the same message. XWMM is locked up during this time.

Am I doing something wrong or is this option broken? I can change titles fine, but not the artwork
Also, looking forward this the XWMM web addon to be available for XBMC 12 Frodo.
Can someone please help me to install this plugin?

Just upgraded to v12 / Frodo. Some of my library items seem to have disappeared, so I thought the upgrade may help fix this. It hasnt, so now I need a decent way to manage the library, and stumbled on this add-on.

When I try to install, all I get is "Dependancies not met". Tried through the normal XBMC interface and also Install from zip (v209)

If any info is needed, please ping back.
(2013-02-16, 15:41)jingo_man Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please help me to install this plugin?

Just upgraded to v12 / Frodo. Some of my library items seem to have disappeared, so I thought the upgrade may help fix this. It hasnt, so now I need a decent way to manage the library, and stumbled on this add-on.

When I try to install, all I get is "Dependancies not met". Tried through the normal XBMC interface and also Install from zip (v209)

If any info is needed, please ping back.

Have you read the previous post? There is no Frodo version yet...
I have created an "unofficial" version of XWMM for Frodo. Most of the functionality of the Eden version is working including editing of movie, TV and music metadata.

Features not yet working
  • Changing artwork
  • Managing movie sets, genres and actors (although these can be changed on a per movie/TV/music basis)
  • The "Files" tab

I have tested these changes under Firefox, Chrome and Opera and all features are functional. I have no way of testing Internet Explorer or Safari.

This updated version is not available in the repo, but the zip file can be downloaded from the following link and then installed via the "install addon from zip file" option in settings.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kr1k8hh5u2pury...-2.1.0.zip

Please test out and post any issues you run into. I will be providing all my changes back to Slash for him to incorporate into the next official release if he chooses.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the work, menage movie set works, even the epsortazione the movie, tv-shows, however, does not work.
BIG THANX for the Frodo update.
Hope movie sets and genres will come soon, this are the things i normaly use XWMM for ...
Glad to see a frodo update for xwmm finally released for the people that have been waiting.
I apologise in advance for what will be seen as my inadequacy.

I am trying to get XWMM into Eden in a standard Windows 7 environment. My problem is in installation Method 2:
" [i][i]Select the downloaded Download webinterface.XWMM-x-x-x.zip file and unzip it
- Copy webinterface.XWMM in the user directory to webinterface.default/XWMM in the XBMC directory
. . .
- open your browser to http://<your_XBMC_IP>:<port>/XWMM/index.html
[/i][/i]"

I can't find webinterface.XWMM or webinterface.default/XWMM in the XBMC directory.

I have downloaded XWMM-209.zip and unzipped it. It created the directory XWMM under C:\Users\User\My Documents\XWMM-209 but I can't understand what is "webinterface.XWMM". If I assume that this means the directory "XWMM" I have just created, as above, what do I translate this name to as "webinterface.default/XWMM" in the XBMC directory which I presume is the one under Program Files (x86).

Help please.

Cheers,
Robert
Just install the XWMM via Addon ZIP installation direkt in XBMC. You can find it in the menue XBMC -> System -> Add-on.
Than u dont have to care about the folders.
Thanks Keibertz. OK. Done that but how do I start? If I find index.html in the /XBMC/XWMM directory and double click it, I get the XWMM format page in my browser (Chrome) but all fields are blank. XBMC is running.

Cheers
Robert
not sure why but this build won't let me edit anything. When I click on a movie I can only start it.

Running from on MAC. Tried both from Safari/Chrome/Firefox
First of all u have to configurate your XBMC Webinterface to XWMM. After this stepp u must start your internet browser and enter the IP Adress and Port from your XBMC Client.
On XBMC Eden XWMM only works with Chrome for me.

Here is a german howTo for install and config XWMM http://www.xbmcnerds.com/index.php?page=...adID=10520

(2013-02-18, 12:33)stepir Wrote: [ -> ]not sure why but this build won't let me edit anything. When I click on a movie I can only start it.

Running from on MAC. Tried both from Safari/Chrome/Firefox
From which Version are u talking ? original Version for XBMC Eden or the "unofficial" version of XWMM for Frodo from Zernable ? Both working for me in Windows with Chrome.
But u have to press the SAVE Button on the bottom. And in the Eden Version u have to press the SAVE button and refresh after each change. More than one change at the same time withput save and refresh after each step is not working for me in The XWMM Eden Version.