Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [REQUEST] Library Pie Charts (Circle Graphs) and Bar Charts (Bar Graphs)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would something like this be possible with XBMC? I'm thinking of analyzing music/movie genre tags...

( taken from http://choerbaert.org/wiki/en:scytheman:...de:scaicha )
I don't see why this is a feature that would be good to have within the xbmc application. Though you could always do this analysis on the musicDB, with excel and such tools.
yes xbmc can display images. have fun
rwparris2 Wrote:yes xbmc can display images. have fun

Huh?
You posted an image of a pie chart and asked if that would be possible to do in xbmc. You went on to say "I'm thinking of analyzing music/movie genre tags..." which I assume you would be doing with a script of some sort, since you linked a python script that does exactly that.

So, the answer is yes, XBMC can display images generated by a script. I hope you have fun creating it.

Edit: Did you have that [Feature Request] in the title the entire time? Sorry I missed it. I'm going to move this to the scripting forums, because that's where it is most likely to be implemented.