Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC and TV Shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can't add TV Showns neither... Movies is working great! And I love everthing about XBMC. So I tried to add my TV-shows, and nothing happends.. I've read the wiki, I've have set the content and so on... Really strange. Any chance I'm doing a "beginners misstake" cause I get the "TV show" in the menu (along with pictures, movies, music ....) But the TV show is empty Sad
Ok, here's the debug log:
http://www.pastebin.org/53556
It was a file 1.5 MB large zo I skipped a part of the finding tv-shows that I thought wouldn't be usefull.

Here's what happens, XBMC looks like it's finding everything, at least it shows it's loading everything, but in library mode it only shows the TV show gilmore girls, nothing more.
In the folder TV shows I've got shows like Castle, Heroes, Dexter, Stargate Universe and some more.

When this wouldn't work i deleted the My videos 34.db file and restarted XBMC, sureenough the library was empty but upon adding it resulted in more gilmore girls, even thoug this time I specifically chose to add a single tv-show.
Then I removed the entire XBMC folder from my userdata, same thing.

BTW, for some reason (thank god) movies itself is working now. It's just the TV show problem.

Anyone got any ideas?
TheTVDB.com is down Wink

Yesterday evening it worked fine for me
jclsm Wrote:TheTVDB.com is down Wink

It seems like I'm not the only one with this problem, just saw another thread with tv show resolve issues in general.
I'm still not getting any results, after removing all settings and reinstalling XBMC I don't even get the option of a library 'cause for TV shows cause it doesn't have any dispite the search.
ive been playing round with the scraper for a few hours also on the TV shows and i cant add them to the libery unless i do add content

Movies works fine !!!

Tv shows not at all i even renamed all files to match those on the IMDBTV

got files in a vid\ncis\season1\xxxsxxexx title seems to be a real problem

been reading about making a xml file but i cant wrap my head round that

all files on local hdd and didnt think it would be this much of a headache
jclsm Wrote:TheTVDB.com is down Wink

I've been tearing my hair out wondering why my TV shows won't show up either after recently moving all my media to a NAS... this would explain why.
Look at this thread...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=37902&page=10
TVDB admin say's "We'll me back tomorrow", hopefully that means the site will be back online tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2