Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Window.Previous()
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

it seems that the following controls are not working,

Window.Previous(2001)
Window.Previous(2002)
Window.Previous(2003)
Window.Previous(135)

the control activates as soons as you press the i (to activate the xml's), surely the controls should activate as you leave the window not as you enter it.

Andy.

EDIT:

i have also tried the following animation, which works for the first part (as i enter the window) but not the reverse (as i leave)

Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" delay="4000" condition="Window.IsActive(2001)|Window.IsActive(2002)|Window.IsActive(2003)|Window.IsActive(135)" reversible="true">Conditional</animation>
Why of why don't people use the english names :\ you know I had to check the wiki to see what you are trying to do. this works just as well and is so much easier to read
Window.Previous(SelectDialog)
Window.Previous(MusicInformation)
Window.Previous(MovieInformation)
Window.Previous(SongInformation)

But the answer probably is they are not windows they are dialogs the window.previous stuff works for the main windows under it not dialogs floating on top of it you probably need to use Window.IsVisible or Window.IsActive

But without seeing the deatails of what you trying to do I have no idea besides that guess, that may be 100% wrong