Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Look what I found...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just passing these along. Have no intention on making changes.
Hopefully someone will pick it up.

Built
MediaFire
RapidShare

Source
MediaFire
RapidShare
A little description would be nice Smile but fromt he link names I assume its the default boxee skin made to work with xbmc ?
Jezz_X Wrote:A little description would be nice Smile but fromt he link names I assume its the default boxee skin made to work with xbmc ?

damn...i was hoping he'd found those long lost pics of jm's pink underpants. ;-p
How do you know they're pink?

Wait...
Pretty darn solid, never been a fan of the look of Boxee but your code/animations and the side menu pop out is very slick.
This is actually pretty neat. The recommended plugins don't work for me, but everything else is great. Nice work!
Very nice mate. You deserve a drink.

Same here about the reccomended plugins.

Shame theres no fanart view. Mod anyone?
The only trouble with boxees skim is that its gash.
gash ? explain
Horrid. I hate it to look at and found it very difficult to use, it was like a secret that only the initiated were allowed to know, secret menus to the left and right and quite confusing.

That coupled with the fact I never got it to work on ATV made me hate boxee all the more. But the skin, na, yukki. So much more potential out there.
BTW if by some foot in mouth experience its your skin, well sorry, but thats my opinion of it.
I am surprised how usable this skin is. Specialy the left sidebar with immediate acces to all categories is nice. But it looks like the most people here don't really care for this skin. Thanks to releasing it anyway.
I like it too but I do find it somewhat limiting but thats what its meant to be so boxee users don't get lost in a whole slew of XBMC options
So who made it? There's nothing in the skin.xml.
Boxee company not sure they really want us playing with it to be honest. But thats up to them
Pages: 1 2