Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem with TV Shows... Help please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok setting these 'TV Shows' up for about 3 hours now!

After messing around with advancedsettings.xml with no joy I've renamed all files and made a directory structure to match XBMCs recommended method.

Now looks like:

TV Shows \ Show Name \ Show Name - S99E99 - Title.avi

I've got 6 shows within TV Shows and about 140eps however all I'm getting in 'TV Shows' is a Pimp My Ride graphic and nothing else, when I go into Pimp My Ride it's completely empty!

Where am I going wrong? :S
The Guv. Wrote:Ok setting these 'TV Shows' up for about 3 hours now!

After messing around with advancedsettings.xml with no joy I've renamed all files and made a directory structure to match XBMCs recommended method.

Now looks like:

I've got 6 shows within TV Shows and about 140eps however all I'm getting in 'TV Shows' is a Pimp My Ride graphic and nothing else, when I go into Pimp My Ride it's completely empty!

Where am I going wrong? :S

Try changing scraper, thetvdb is down ;-)
Yeah I know, I've tried them all, same outcome :S
The Guv. Wrote:Ok setting these 'TV Shows' up for about 3 hours now!

Now looks like:

You might try:
TV Shows \ Show Name \ Season 1\ first title - S01E01
TV Shows \ Show Name \ Season 1\ second title - S01E02

TV Shows \ Show Name \ Season 2\ first title - S02E01
TV Shows \ Show Name \ Season 2\ second title - S02E02

etc, etc.

I use TVdb and usually login prior to scraping and see the name TVdb wants and then match mine to it. I also do the scraping outside of XBMC using Media Info Plus.

But if TVdb is down you might need to wait.
Waiting might be a good idea at the moment. As far as I'm aware, all fanart and much of the rest of the art is all drawn from thetvdb.
JDizzy Wrote:You might try:
TV Shows \ Show Name \ Season 1\ first title - S01E01
TV Shows \ Show Name \ Season 1\ second title - S01E02

TV Shows \ Show Name \ Season 2\ first title - S02E01
TV Shows \ Show Name \ Season 2\ second title - S02E02

etc, etc.

I use TVdb and usually login prior to scraping and see the name TVdb wants and then match mine to it. I also do the scraping outside of XBMC using Media Info Plus.

But if TVdb is down you might need to wait.

That's how I basically had it set up in the past.

All of my files have been renamed as above using TV.com matches I believe, but when I use that as the scraper there's no change however it does correctly identify the shows. For example I have my daughters kids shows on their in a folder called 'Go Diego Go' and XBMC reports this as 'Go, Diego, Go!' so it's obviously doing something? None of the file or folders resemble this in their titling.

Thanks in advance Smile