Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [LIVE]when is the next stable build?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking forward to the next stable version of live because I really need something that I can use and rely on.

Before the next stable release, i think it may be beneficial to standardize the ubuntu side of the installation. What I mean is to have a repository for scripts which must be added for functionality like my auto-resume script which I put in the wiki, usb0 resume, dvd eject handling, and the such.. Is there even a place to put this stuff on the SVN?

Right now the issues I'm having which prevent me from happily using XBMC are the following:
uPNP causing crash (core xbmc function issue)
DVD tray won't eject a DVD once one has been put in. (ubuntu compilation issue, should be handled by person compiling)
Scripts are broken, it's like running them on a 386SX computer over a 300 baud modem. (python issue)
The media player reboots the entire XBMC when it encounters an error like when exiting from Project M visualization (mplayer??)

Speak up guys. I'm looking for input to see what I can help with. I'd really like to know what the current problems are.
outleradam Wrote:Scripts are broken, it's like running them on a 386SX computer over a 300 baud modem. (python issue)
This one is really annoying - I can get a very simple script I wrote to work by ALT-TAB off of XBMC to another window and come back, but that's definitely killing the Wife Acceptance Factor.