Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [LINUX] Problems compiling crystalhd branch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
drewjacks0n Wrote:Anyone having problems compiling the CrystalHD branch for linux?

http://pastebin.com/vWaFPTq3

It seem's that Jarod Wilson's improvements to the crystalhd_lnx.c file have broken it for me on Ubuntu 8.04

The last revision before he made the changes still builds correctly.

Know issue. The git tree is following kernel.org. The svn tree at crystalhd-for-osx contains both osx and linux source code. Use the tag at 1.0.3 as svn trunk is unstable right now...
Hi Davilla-

thanks for your info. I have checked the 1.0.3 tag from your svn repo. It has built and installed correctly.

Out of curiousity, just how far "behind" is the git tree?

Thank you sir!
drewjacks0n Wrote:Hi Davilla-

thanks for your info. I have checked the 1.0.3 tag from your svn repo. It has built and installed correctly.

Out of curiousity, just how far "behind" is the git tree?

Thank you sir!

git tree is tracking kernel.org, var/function name changes, some structure changes to match the "current" kernel flavor. Nothing regarding code or features has been done in git tree.

svn tree has new features being added thus the reason for pulling from the stable tag. http://code.google.com/p/crystalhd-for-osx/updates/list shows the action.
agehring Wrote:** Never Mind - Fixed **

Following the instructions from README.ubuntu

# sudo apt-get build-dep xbmc
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Build-Depends dependency for xbmc cannot be satisfied because no available versions of package debhelper can satisfy version requirements

What did I fubar?

sources.list additions:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc/hardy-ppa/ubuntu hardy main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc/hardy-ppa/ubuntu hardy main

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/nvidia-vdpau/ppa/ubuntu hardy main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/nvidia-vdpau/ppa/ubuntu hardy main

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/xbmc-addons/ppa/ubuntu hardy main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/xbmc-addons/ppa/ubuntu hardy main

** Don't put stable and SVN ***
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc-svn/ppa/ubuntu hardy main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc-svn/ppa/ubuntu hardy main

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc/previ...ble/ubuntu hardy main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc/previ...ble/ubuntu hardy main

I know it's been a while since you fixed this, but I'm having the same issue and I'm hoping you can help me. I've tried every combination of the above ppa's and I get the same error. Do you know if there's anything else I need to do as well?

Thank you for your time.
Hi,

sorry if this is not the right place to post... it seemed the best place.

I checked out the latest crystalhd from the repository.
Installing the libs worked fine but compiling the driver always gives me this error:

Code:
make -C /lib/modules/2.6.35.7/build SUBDIRS=/usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux modules
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-2.6.35.7'
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_lnx.o
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_misc.o
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_cmds.o
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_hw.o
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_linkfuncs.o
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_fleafuncs.o
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_flea_ddr.o
/usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_flea_ddr.c: In function 'crystalhd_flea_ddr_pll_config':
/usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_flea_ddr.c:152: error: implicit declaration of function 'msleep_interruptible'
make[2]: *** [/usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_flea_ddr.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [_module_/usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-2.6.35.7'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I am not a programmer, but "msleep_interruptible" should be exported by the kernel, shouldn't it?
I figured, there is some missing include or sth.

Any hint is appreciated!

Alex
adn77 Wrote:Hi,

sorry if this is not the right place to post... it seemed the best place.

I checked out the latest crystalhd from the repository.
Installing the libs worked fine but compiling the driver always gives me this error:

Code:
make -C /lib/modules/2.6.35.7/build SUBDIRS=/usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux modules
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-2.6.35.7'
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_lnx.o
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_misc.o
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_cmds.o
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_hw.o
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_linkfuncs.o
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_fleafuncs.o
  CC [M]  /usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_flea_ddr.o
/usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_flea_ddr.c: In function 'crystalhd_flea_ddr_pll_config':
/usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_flea_ddr.c:152: error: implicit declaration of function 'msleep_interruptible'
make[2]: *** [/usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux/crystalhd_flea_ddr.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [_module_/usr/local/src/chd/trunk/crystalhd/driver/linux] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-2.6.35.7'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I am not a programmer, but "msleep_interruptible" should be exported by the kernel, shouldn't it?
I figured, there is some missing include or sth.

Any hint is appreciated!

Alex

which repository ? You should be using the git tree at http://git.wilsonet.com/crystalhd.git/ or my svn tree at http://code.google.com/p/crystalhd-for-o.../#svn/tags . The git tree is "upstream".

Any source in the kernel is very stale right now.
Hi Scott, thanks for your prompt reply.

Quote:which repository ? You should be using the git tree at http://git.wilsonet.com/crystalhd.git/ or my svn tree at http://code.google.com/p/crystalhd-f...owse/#svn/tags . The git tree is "upstream".

Any source in the kernel is very stale right now.

I tried both, the latest from GIT and several revisions from your SVN r156,r157,r161 (r157 is supposed to work with my bcm70015).

They all give me the error "implicit declaration of function 'msleep_interruptible'".

I run my own kernel (2.6.35.7) and as far as my research goes, this function should be exported by the linux kernel... any missing modules?

Alex
adn77 Wrote:Hi Scott, thanks for your prompt reply.

I tried both, the latest from GIT and several revisions from your SVN r156,r157,r161 (r157 is supposed to work with my bcm70015).

They all give me the error "implicit declaration of function 'msleep_interruptible'".

I run my own kernel (2.6.35.7) and as far as my research goes, this function should be exported by the linux kernel... any missing modules?

Alex

ok, driver make is set to flag all warnings as errors, kernel gods must have moved msleep_interruptible to a different include. Your task is to find which include and add it to crystalhd_flea_ddr.c . That should fix the make. Post you findings here so we can update the source trees.
Well, if I'd known a bit more about "C", I might have fixed it before in a second...
In fact the following inlude is missing in crystalhd_flea_ddr.c:

Code:
#include <linux/delay.h>

Oddly enough it exists in a bunch of other files...

Thanks for the pointer, and of course for all the great work. You rock my ATV!

Alex
Hey,
I can't get my new BCM70015 to work under Arch, I've tried the community packages (which seem to be using the git repository), and compiling both the git and the svn repos. Any way I've done it the result is the same, if i try to load the crystalhd module I get two messages in dmesg:
crystalhd: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Loading crystalhd 0.9.27

And that's it, which is a bit weird, especially since that's an old version if I'm not mistaken.
if I do lspci my broadcom device pops up as 'Broadcom Corporation Device 1615'.
It seems to be working fine for others so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I'd be grateful for any help, and thanks alot for all the work you are putting in to this!
guano Wrote:Hey,
I can't get my new BCM70015 to work under Arch, I've tried the community packages (which seem to be using the git repository), and compiling both the git and the svn repos. Any way I've done it the result is the same, if i try to load the crystalhd module I get two messages in dmesg:
crystalhd: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Loading crystalhd 0.9.27

And that's it, which is a bit weird, especially since that's an old version if I'm not mistaken.
if I do lspci my broadcom device pops up as 'Broadcom Corporation Device 1615'.
It seems to be working fine for others so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I'd be grateful for any help, and thanks alot for all the work you are putting in to this!

That's the old version that's in the kernel right now, maybe they don't have it setup as a loadable kernel module and it's compiled it ?
davilla Wrote:That's the old version that's in the kernel right now, maybe they don't have it setup as a loadable kernel module and it's compiled it ?

Wow, that was an incredibly fast reply!
It would be strange if it would be the kernel module, trying 'modprobe crystalhd' with the svn/git stuff out of the way gives the error 'Module crystalhd not found.'.
The packages uses the way described on the crystalhd-for-osx page for insatlling, ie
autoconf - ./configure - make - make install (basically)
for the driver, and make - make install for the module and firmware.
I'm not great at this but with the modules and files in the right places it should be loadable right?
Hi Davilla,

I have bumped into another problem with CrystalHD (building from the git tree, with GCC 4.6). CrystalHD itself builds fine, but Xbmc breaks (the config.log below is Xbmc's config log, due to the type declaration problem Xbmc cannot find libcrystalhd despite its being installed).

Quote:$ grep -i crystal config.log
$ ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-crystalhd --enable-ccache --disable-vaapi --disable-vdpau --enable-external-libraries --disable-external-ffmpeg --disable-hal --enable-debug
configure:23043: checking for libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h
In file included from /usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:32:0,
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:94:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:176:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:179:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:180:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:184:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:185:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:186:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:203:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:206:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:207:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:208:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:209:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:210:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:213:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:214:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:215:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:216:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:219:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:220:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:230:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:234:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:235:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:238:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:239:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:240:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:241:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:242:2: error: unknown type name 'int32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:376:2: error: unknown type name 'uint64_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:377:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:382:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:383:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:384:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:385:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:386:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:387:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:388:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:389:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:390:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:432:52: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:432:68: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:432:85: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
In file included from /usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:32:0,
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:442:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:443:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:444:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:446:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:447:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:448:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:450:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:451:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:453:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:459:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:460:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:463:2: error: unknown type name 'dts_pout_callback'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:464:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:465:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:466:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:467:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:468:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:473:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:474:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:475:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:476:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:478:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:479:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:480:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:482:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:484:2: error: unknown type name 'uint64_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:486:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:489:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:491:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:494:2: error: unknown type name 'uint64_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:497:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:499:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:501:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:503:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:535:2: error: unknown type name 'uint16_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:550:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:554:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:555:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:556:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:557:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:558:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:559:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:560:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:589:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:595:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:596:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:597:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:598:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:599:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:600:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:605:2: error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:622:3: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:627:4: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:628:4: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:629:4: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:630:4: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:632:3: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:635:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:636:2: error: unknown type name 'uint32_t'
| #include <libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h>
configure:23049: error: == Could not find libcrystalhd. CrystalHD support disabled. ==
ac_cv_header_libcrystalhd_libcrystalhd_if_h=no
CRYSTALHD_SONAME=''
USE_CRYSTALHD=''

I managed to fix it by adding an include to the offending crystalhd header file (thanks for the pointer Bobo1on1):

Code:
--- linux_lib/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h.old        2011-07-25 22:01:28.598994014 +0200
+++ linux_lib/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h    2011-07-25 22:02:15.427744431 +0200
@@ -29,6 +29,7 @@
#ifndef _BCM_LDIL_IF_H_
#define _BCM_LDIL_IF_H_

+#include <stdint.h>
#include "bc_dts_defs.h"
#include "bc_dts_types.h"
I am trying to compile ffmpeg with Crystal HD support for the Broadcom 70015 Hardware Decoder. I have the 3.8.0 libs and drivers compiled from http://crystalhd-for-osx.googlecode.com/svn/tags/. When I ./configure ffmpeg detects my crystalhd but when I run make I get this error:

CC libavcodec/crystalhd.o
In file included from libavcodec/crystalhd.c:82:
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_types.h:64: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘attribute’ before ‘bc_bool_t’
In file included from libavcodec/crystalhd.c:84:
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:149: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘’ token
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:177: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:215: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:255: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:300: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:339: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:371: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:402: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:452: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:486: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:522: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:569: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:604: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:635: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:666: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:695: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:726: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:757: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:786: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:829: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:878: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:908: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:954: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:990: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1031: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1068: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1104: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1138: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1170: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1198: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1228: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1265: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1298: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1329: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1363: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1393: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1423: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1451: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1478: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1507: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:1532: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘hDevice’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:125: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘HANDLE’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:152: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘sWidth’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:153: warning: missing braces around initializer
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:153: warning: (near initialization for ‘options[0].default_val’)
libavcodec/crystalhd.c: In function ‘id2subtype’:
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:177: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘is_nal’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c: In function ‘opaque_list_push’:
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:238: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘head’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:240: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘head’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:240: warning: statement with no effect
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:242: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘tail’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:242: error: ‘AVOption’ has no member named ‘fake_timestamp’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:242: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:243: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘tail’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:243: error: ‘AVOption’ has no member named ‘next’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:243: warning: statement with no effect
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:245: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘tail’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:245: warning: statement with no effect
libavcodec/crystalhd.c: In function ‘opaque_list_pop’:
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:261: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘head’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:261: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:263: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘head’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:273: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘head’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:273: error: ‘AVOption’ has no member named ‘fake_timestamp’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:273: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:274: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘head’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:274: warning: statement with no effect
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:276: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘head’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:276: error: ‘AVOption’ has no member named ‘next’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:277: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘tail’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:277: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘head’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:277: warning: statement with no effect
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:293: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘tail’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:293: warning: statement with no effect
libavcodec/crystalhd.c: In function ‘flush’:
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:317: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘last_picture’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:317: warning: statement with no effect
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:318: error: ‘CHDContext’ has no member named ‘output_ready’
libavcodec/crystalhd.c:318: warning: statement with no effect
'
had to cut this log off because it was more than 10000 charaters. Any help is appreciated. I am running kernel 2.6.32.24.
bc_dts_types.h and friends need some tweaking to build there.

start by going to bc_dts_types.h, line 64, figure out what's wrong. rinse/repeat until it builds.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34