Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Norwegian translation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ventech Wrote:i still dont quite understand your need for putting "filer" at the end. as i already stated xbmc being a computer program kinda implies files. not like anyone will be confused and think we're talking about vhs tapes..
I not sure myself either, I guess because Videoer produces more associations than Videofiler. Either way, I am not preferring Videofiler as the actual main menu string anyway because of its visual appearance. I don't see any other alternatives so I guess we have reached consensus on 'Videoer' on the main menu.
See my post above aswell, microsoft has it translated as videoar not videoer, but I am not norwegian Smile
blittan Wrote:See my post above aswell, microsoft has it translated as videoar not videoer, but I am not norwegian Smile
Videoar is Nynorsk, Videoer is Bokmål, and the "Norwegian" translation is to Bokmål.
ahh.. thought bokmål was some ancient stuff Wink
and here's the solution to the 'spindown' problem

Source Target Product
Spin down : %1!s!\r\n Spinn ned : %1!s!\r\n Windows 7
ventech Wrote:and here's the solution to the 'spindown' problem

Source Target Product
Spin down : %1!s!\r\n Spinn ned : %1!s!\r\n Windows 7
Great. I can prepare a new patch hopefully this evening (including Filmer -> Videoer).
Pages: 1 2 3