Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMCLive 9.11 Beta1 and Harmony one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does this happen to anyone else?
installed xbmc live from usbstick to hd runs just beautifull but...... indeed my harmony 895 i m using with a hp MCE remote reciever i have only arrows and ok keys that work and while playing a video the ok gives aspect Sad any help guys? for a linux noob?
evilchild Wrote:Does this happen to anyone else?

<menu>ok</menu> in Lircmap.xml

but then OK button will work as menu all the time - it will not select anymore
uomiarz Wrote:<menu>ok</menu> in Lircmap.xml

but then OK button will work as menu all the time - it will not select anymore

I tried that but it doesnt work, it stops selecting but it doesnt give me the top menu that has the setings and ok stop etc.

Thanks anyway
Evilchild
Dakurt71 Wrote:installed xbmc live from usbstick to hd runs just beautifull but...... indeed my harmony 895 i m using with a hp MCE remote reciever i have only arrows and ok keys that work and while playing a video the ok gives aspect Sad any help guys? for a linux noob?

I have the old MCE remote so I wrote down what button does what when pressed for XBMC Live GUI & videos other MCE remotes may differ as there have been a couple over the years. This was tested in XBMC Live 9.11 beta 2.

In XBMC GUI
pc = shutdown or suspend (depending on what you set in XBMC)
back = previous screen
directional pad = navigation
ok = enter/select/play/execute
channel up & down = page up & down
start (Green Jewel) = home screen
info = media info (synopsis, coverart)
mute = mute
guide = show/hide context menu
enter = same function as ok
yellow = music screen
blue = pictures screen
green = videos screen
red = home screen

Video Playback In XBMC
back = previous screen
info = time elapsed/file name etc.
stop = stop
play = pause/resume
pause = pause/resume
rewind = rewind
forward = fast forward (hit play/pause to resume normal speed)
replay = start video from beginning
skip = brings you back to folder video was played from
directional pad = skip through video like chapter skip
ok = zoom/aspect ratio selection
start (Green Jewel) = XBMC OSD (change video/audio/subtitle settings)
guide = codec information
red = home overlay (video plays in background)
green = videos overlay
yellow = music overlay
blue = picture overlay

Hope that helps, about the info button that doesnt seen to work on the original remote but the command does with my Harmony One so I've no idea whats going on there, hopefully one day Logitech will add a proper XBMC profile.

In the Logitech software just map the command to which ever button you want on the Logitech remote using the above guide with a "windows media center extender" as the device for the XBMC activity.
Hi thanks for this, I have carried it out and works great.

Question: How to simulate old XBOX MENU key on the Harmony One for XBMC Live

I used the MENU key in the good old XBOX to jump straight back to the home (as per default) and found it very efficient.

Now in my Harmony One the MENU key is mapped to DVDMENU (as Media Center Extender).

I would prefer to map the MENU key to jump to the home screen, but when I am within Customize Buttons on the Harmony One, cannot find the right mapping to do so, do you know how?
Pages: 1 2