Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: hi guys i'm new multi vob question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of Hi im John this is my first post. i first used xbmc on my modded xbox classic about 9 years ago LOL its come a very long way!!!

anyway..

i have windows home server, and have just put all my dvd collection on my server (ISO copies)

xbmc sees them fine and all the menus work etc etc...

i dont want any compression thats why i used iso..... but after adding my collection the menus and other features have eaten most of my servers storage space....

i had the idea of extracting the iso and having the vob files in a folder.... for example;

//server/films/13 ghosts/VTS_01_0.VOB
VTS_02_0.VOB
VTS_03_0.VOB
VTS_04_0.VOB

whislt it plays them fine.. how can i get xbmc to play them all one after the other...

when i click on the dvd cover in xbmc it then shows my 4 vob files.... can't i just have it play after clicking the dvd coverHuh thx again

great app Smile
anybody? Sad
Keep everything in the VIDEO_TS folder, don't only grab the vob files. The we will play it identically to a .iso file.
elupus Wrote:Keep everything in the VIDEO_TS folder, don't only grab the vob files. The we will play it identically to a .iso file.

thx for the reply, Smile

is that the same if i just want to have the main film? (not the menus) eg

if i put all the vob files of the main movie into a folder named "VIDEO_TS"
it will display and play the files as one movie?

sorry if this is a newbir question Confused