Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library problems [Moved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't enter library mode either for music or movies. I can add tv shows and set the content and the info is scraped and placed in the db. But when trying to do the same for movies (and of course setting the scraper to IMDB), a statusbar for the movie information download is frozen midway for the first movie in the folder. If I remove that movie before adding the source, the "new" first movie gives the same error.

Ok, so I try again and remove the source from the sources.xml, and delete the database for movies, readd the source in XBMC and....same error again. WTF?!

Problem 2. I can't get library mode for music at all, after adding my source, nothing is scanned....I only can navigate through the folders in "non library mode". No info is added to the database file. Library is enabled in settings. No changes even after restart. Angry

I am running Atlantis v8.10 on Win XP sp3.

Upgrade you say? Don't want to since several video files aren't shown in later versions (license issues for codecs?), also things used to work before...
Please don't pollute legitimate threads with this. (I say legitimate because you will not get any kind of support on this old version)
First of all tell us what exactly does not work on newer versions, since there should be no codec issues.