Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: AppleTV can't load plugin's or SVN Installer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been trying to add video plugin's with no success.
I have updated to beta 9.11, it didn't wok before either.

First
I downloaded a couple, and added them to the "video plugins" folder. Then followed the directions to add a plugin source. The only plugin to show up is Apple Movie Trailers.

Second
I tried to run the SVN Installer from Programs.
It's not there. So I tried to add it as a source, with no luck. The apple TV does see the SVN Installer folder but will not

Does anyone have any advise.
bbuuuummmppp
Plan9 Wrote:bbuuuummmppp

I have no issues running SVN repo installer on ATV

You can see the SVN plugin in programs? try running it and post the debug log after it fails.

Zeljko
My list of programs is empty.
If it try to add a program/volume, I can find the folder for SVN Installer. When I add it as a source I can see the sub folders, but no program.
If I remote into the ATV I can see that the files are there.

Same thing when I try to manually add a video plugin. They do not show up in the plugin list. I can navigate to their folders and add them as a source, but this does not actually install them.
Plan9 Wrote:My list of programs is empty.
If it try to add a program/volume, I can find the folder for SVN Installer. When I add it as a source I can see the sub folders, but no program.
If I remote into the ATV I can see that the files are there.

Same thing when I try to manually add a video plugin. They do not show up in the plugin list. I can navigate to their folders and add them as a source, but this does not actually install them.

what skin are you using? try switching to PM3.HD and enter Programs menu from home screen, Program plugins should be there.

How did you install the XBMC on ATV?

can you ssh into ATV? if yes, what is the output of :

Quote:ls /Users/frontrow/library/application\ support/xbmc/plugins/programs
I was using the new confluence skin. I switched to PM3.HD with no improvement.
When I go to programs it shows the SVN Installer, but it is still just folders, no actual plugin to run.

I originally installed via patchstick, and have upgraded via the launcher.
Plan9 Wrote:I was using the new confluence skin. I switched to PM3.HD with no improvement.
When I go to programs it shows the SVN Installer, but it is still just folders, no actual plugin to run.

I originally installed via patchstick, and have upgraded via the launcher.

can you ssh into ATV? if yes, what is the output of :

Quote:ls /Users/frontrow/library/application\ support/xbmc/plugins/programs
Sorry I missed that before...

I tried that, and get no output.
Plan9 Wrote:Sorry I missed that before...

I tried that, and get no output.

NP Smile I edited that post

you need to install SVN repo installer in that folder then run it from Programs menu
I don't seem to have the path you entered.

inputting this....

Code:
ls /Users/frontrow/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/plugins/programs

however does return...

Code:
SVN Repo Installer
Plan9 Wrote:I don't seem to have the path you entered.

inputting this....

Code:
ls /Users/frontrow/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/plugins/programs

however does return...

Code:
SVN Repo Installer

and when you go to home->Programs-> program Plugins->svn repo installer click play/pause on it nothing happens? can you see it there?
If I click play/pause nothing happens.
If I click enter, it just opens the folder, and shows the two subfolders.
It doesn't show the default.py
Plan9 Wrote:If I click play/pause nothing happens.
If I click enter, it just opens the folder, and shows the two subfolders.
It doesn't show the default.py

what is the output of :
Quote:ls /Users/frontrow/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/plugins/programs/Svn\ repo\ Installer

please post the debug log, just for kicks
Plan9 Wrote:http://pastebin.com/f63465d91

have you tried manually installing the SVN repo installer in "/Users/frontrow/library/application\ support/xbmc/plugins/programs"?

http://xbmc-addons.googlecode.com/svn/pa...taller.zip, unzip in programs folder and run it from home menu->programs->Program Plugins->svn repo installer

what is the output of :
Quote:ls /Users/frontrow/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/plugins/programs/Svn\ repo\ Installer
Pages: 1 2