Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Stretched Fan Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kinda stupid question, just my OCD taking over haha.
All my fan art is stretched far over the screen. The actual skin/interface is perfect, but all the fan art gets completely cut off.
EX: The Simpsons, the family is on the couch and I can only see Bart and Lisa who are in the middle of the couch, everyone else is missing.
I know its not a big deal, I've googled and searched through the forums but came up empty. I'm sure its something i've over looked.
Help!! Thanks!
stormrider_67 Wrote:Kinda stupid question, just my OCD taking over haha.
All my fan art is stretched far over the screen. The actual skin/interface is perfect, but all the fan art gets completely cut off.
EX: The Simpsons, the family is on the couch and I can only see Bart and Lisa who are in the middle of the couch, everyone else is missing.
I know its not a big deal, I've googled and searched through the forums but came up empty. I'm sure its something i've over looked.
Help!! Thanks!

Sounds like you are running in a resolution lower than that of your fanart. For example, I am running 1024*768 on a 32" CRT and any fanart wider than 768 pixels will be cutoff on either side.
Good idea. I tried a bunch and it didn't work. I'm using a 40" Toshiba Regza, currently at 1080i 16:9.
Tried some other of the higher resolutions, no difference. No big deal, just wondering if it was a possibility.
thanks!