Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: apple movie trailers lite problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I'm trying to play the trailers in 'apple movie trailers lite'. Every trailer I select, i see no movie.

Can somebody help me.

thanks in advance
Please post full debug log.
so you are getting the list of trailers OK, but the trailers themselves are not loading when you select one? Does the screen blank out when you select a trailer, or does it just sit there?

Its working fine for me, - I don't believe plugin is out of date.
Hi

Nothing happens at all. When I click several times on different trailers, I get following message.

playlist playback aborted
to many consecutive failed items
Hi

Last night I did a format of that laptop, it was highly necessary. With the hope that the apple movie trailers plugin would work now. And guess what, nope, still no trailers can be watched. Very strange. Did somebody had problems with it too and found a solution to it.

thanx in advance.
again, nobody will be able to help you without a debug log.
how or where can I get that debog log

see my signature. see the wiki. see every how to post in a useful manner stickies. see the forum rules. see the forum faq. or simply google it. and i'm sure i forgot even more ways to figure it out.
Back again with my 'apple trailer lite' problem.
I created the debug-log. I hope this is what is needed to help me with my problem.

Here is the link
your plugin is outdated. your xbmc is outdated. apple made a change which force us to use quicktime as user-agent. this is only done using a new plugin and a new build.
Ok, I'm using xbmc 9.04. I downloaded this version on the xbmc website. Which is the most recent version, is that the last beta version, or is there another version.
scarlac Wrote:Ok, I'm using xbmc 9.04. I downloaded this version on the xbmc website. Which is the most recent version, is that the last beta version, or is there another version.

yes, the Camelot Beta2 is the latest version ATM.
damn, i added twice the same message, I didn't see it was on the second page.
cool
it works
happy happy joy joy

I see even other options I saw on the net and that I wanted to ask when this problem was solved

Many thanks for the help. I learned how to use that debug log, and mey be very usefull for eventually other probs.
The problem with this plugin now - is that whilst it works - its buffering every 5 seconds, for 30-40 seconds at a time.

Never used to do this.

Bug?

My Wifi etc is fine.