Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XbmcLive + sabnzbdplus + smb share
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT2: SOLVED!
In /etc/fstab this is what i had to add:
Code:
//192.168.1.2/Usb_drive_a-1  /mnt/nmt-usb1  cifs user=nmt,password=1234,uid=1000,gid=100 0 0

Hey o/ been a long time lurker, but finally made my purchase of a ASRock ION 330, and therefor i am in need of assistance since my linux knowledge is in the hidden paths of my brain-tissue.

So that everyone can understand what I'm trying to achieve i might as well post all steps i have done so far:

1. Installed XBMC Live (Camelot Beta1) on internal drive
2. Setup stuff with usr/pw xbmc/xbmc
3. SSH and login with xbmc/xbmc, made some stuffs based on googling around:
Code:
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get upgrade
$ sudo apt-get sabnzbdplus install
$ sudo nano /etc/default/sabnzbdplus

changed in sabnzbdplus:
Code:
User=
to
User=xbmc

HOST=
to
HOST=192.168.1.4

PORT=
to
PORT=8080

started SAB
Code:
$ sudo /etc/init.d/sabnzbdplus start

Browsed to http://192.168.1.4:8080/sabnzbd

and everything works fine so far.

However now I'm trying to add it in sab config so that i can save stuff to my NAS (currently a Popcorn Hour a-110 with a few usb disks and internal serves me as it)

Mounted one of the USB's connected to the PCH:
Code:
$ sudo mount //192.168.1.2/Usb_drive_a-1 /mnt/nmt-usb1 -o username=nmt,password=1234

It shows up nice in the right path, however i do not have WRITE permissions from within SAB nor Prompt.

Tried a few other mount methods found when googling, but most of them didn't work, and those who did, was sure as hell not gonna give me write permissions. Smile

Thanks, really! /calmdown.

EDIT: If it helps i can Telnet to the Popcorn Hour and change stuffs, however somewhere there my experience ends, since i have no clue at all on what to edit.