Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox 360 states connection lost to PC when trying to access XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if it started either with the latest update of XBMC or when I upgraded to Ubuntu 9.10 but since I can't access my music, I watch Videos or look at pics through XBMC UPnP on 360 but not music. I have it all scanned into my library, but the 360 just says "The connection to your computer was lost..."

Any suggestions?
I am having the same results
Are we the only two having this sort of problem? If it helps I can use ushare to play the files from my computer on the 360, but still XBMC doesn't work.
I too am having the same problem, you are not alone, from what I've read, downgrading to babylon may provide an answer, I'll report back when I've tried it as this is doing my head in considerably.
yup, consider this solved, at least as far as getting a solution/answer is concerned.

Downgrade to the babylon stable release and your problems will disappear.

Now I guess it's up to the xbmc dev team to fix it in the newer releases before putting a new stable release out.

I just hope this has fixed the iplayer for me too, I miss that.

Rolleyes
ljmellor Wrote:yup, consider this solved, at least as far as getting a solution/answer is concerned.

Downgrade to the babylon stable release and your problems will disappear.

Now I guess it's up to the xbmc dev team to fix it in the newer releases before putting a new stable release out.

I just hope this has fixed the iplayer for me too, I miss that.

Rolleyes

Wow, thanks for that info. I just started using XBMC on my Mac Mini, used to use it on my Xbox a long time ago and it was driving me mad trying to get UPNP to work. I to hope it gets fixed in the next version. I was starting to like the current version and had to downgrade to older to get that working. Also this problem is not just Linux based, it fails on OSX too.