Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Extended Home options? [Enabling Movies and TV Shows]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this has been covered b4, but I could find a straight answer. I have seen screens of a home menu with Movies and TV Shows separate from Videos, but I cannot figure out how to add this! There is no option in skin settings, and I don't see any mods about it.

Thanks for any help! Big Grin
In the skin settings for home you need to turn on TV and turn on Movies. I think actually in settings they are turned off initially. Turn them on and turn off Video
Wow thanks for the prompt response Smile How did I miss that Big Grin

Looks great! I must say I really impressed with this skin Smile
I have Videos off and Movies on and it shows Video, When I turn all on, It doesn't show any. When I turn Videos on and Movies off it shows Videos. Unless the blue is supposed to mean disabled.

Anyway to fix this?
Thanks

Edit - I see this says disabled menu items, It kind of makes it confusing. I think Enable Menu items would be better.
Jasin Wrote:Edit - I see this says disabled menu items, It kind of makes it confusing. I think Enable Menu items would be better.

well yes and no....on one hand 'enable' might be more intuitive, but on the other hand every skin i know uses 'disable'. i think it's good to have at least some consistency across skins. i would be more confusing if half of the skins would use 'enable' and the other half 'disable'.
I've actually set content from a shared hard drive on my network and my "Hide TV shows" option is grayed so I can't enable or disable. The goal is to have Movies, Videos, and TV Shows on my Home Window.....any help?
Fiirikkusu Wrote:my "Hide TV shows" option is grayed so I can't enable or disable.

that's pretty weird....shouldn't be possible...

could you post a screenshot of that?