Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: A Problem with TexturesPacker dll files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all

I have a problem running TexturesPacker.exe in my OS (Windows 7)

I put all the dlls in system32 folder .. but I get an error msg (The Ordinal 50 could not be located in the dynamic link library jpeg.dll) !!!

How can I solve this problem to use the software?

Thanks
I think you need these dlls. I just put them in the same directory as the TexturePacker.exe.
all necessary dlls are in xbmc (the application) put them in the same directory as the packer and you are good to go Smile
marirs Wrote:I think you need these dlls. I just put them in the same directory as the TexturePacker.exe.

thanks for the files .. but now I got another error msg ! (The procedure entry point SDL_Error could not be located in the dynamic link library SDL.dll)

Help me please

Blush
blittan Wrote:all necessary dlls are in xbmc (the application) put them in the same directory as the packer and you are good to go Smile

Hi blittan ..

In which folder ?

I couldn't find them.
What do u mean by "The application" ? I installed the latest RC1 of xbmc.

Thanks
my guess would be H:\Program Files\XBMC, or wherever you have XBMC stored...
Ok .. Sdl.dll problem solved with version 1.2.8 of Sdl.dll

how can I use the software now ?

is there any tutorial for it ?

Thanks all for the help
Run it from the command line.
jmarshall Wrote:Run it from the command line.

Hi jmarshall ..

I did run it from cmd .. but I don't know the what should I write to make it compress the images which are in the same folder with Texturepacker.exe

can you give please give me an example ?

Thanks
try texturepackager /?
Thank you all .. it is working fine now Smile
Quote:TexturePacker -input PathToMediaDir -output PathToOutPut.xbt
Bold bit you replace with your own stuff