Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Acer Revo 3610 Audio Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running Acer Revo 3610 on Ubuntu 9.10 xbmc SVN:25484. I'm connecting audio through the optical SPDIF to my receiver. DTS, Dolby and AC3 work without issues since i removed pulseaudio according to instructions found in another post here.

The problem I'm currently having is when playing MP3 files. It will actually play every other file correctly. If I choose the first file of an album it will play though and when the next one starts I will get the "failed to initialize audio device" error. As long as I wait for the error to finish displaying and skip to the next song it will play.

I started a new log before reproducing the issue and have the results here:
http://pastebin.com/m31544d88

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Shut off music crossfading. I think there are some problems crossfading when you're not using analog out and software mixing capable mode of ALSA.
pashdown Wrote:Shut off music crossfading. I think there are some problems crossfading when you're not using analog out and software mixing capable mode of ALSA.

That did it, thank you!