Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Quick questions with 9.11 upgrade for Atv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed when upgrading to 9.11 with the Atv under the input device section you can pick universal,standard and Harmony.

There is also a box that can be checked that says " remote sends keyboard presses".

So are we able to program a remote and more use out of a remote now with the Atv?

Another question, with the 9.11 upgrade I don't have the MF-mode I enabled. Will I be able to enable it again the same way?

thanks
On the remote question:
I upgraded, and tried out the XBMC Remote for Android on my phone, and I was able to use functionality outside of the (practically useless) AppleTV remote. So I believe the answer is "Yes."
toekneebullard Wrote:On the remote question:
I upgraded, and tried out the XBMC Remote for Android on my phone, and I was able to use functionality outside of the (practically useless) AppleTV remote. So I believe the answer is "Yes."

very cool.. So what controller did you have it set to and did you have the box checked for remote sends keyboard presses?

thanks