Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [OSx] A couple of general questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Ppl!
first of all an happy 2010 to everyone.
I really hope these my questions are not present in the forum.. I looked for them, but the forum is sooo huge that maybe I missed something.
Anyway, I would like to know if it is possible to do:
1. to purge the movies from my archive when I delete the file from my HD. I discovered that both when I renamed some files or erased I still have them in my archive. I dont know.. maybe there is a purge option or a thing like that.

2. Mostly of my movies are in italian... and italian film databases sucks... the scrapers are great and works nice but often I need to change the scraper source (also many time) in order to get the film description. For this aim, generally I have to change the scraper in the source definition (so a BIG waste of time) while to have the possibility to choose the scraper when I call the info for a movie would be really great... or also to change fast scraper when the default one fails.. is there this option in XBMC?

3. I'm managin to increase the font size... nothing positive yet.. anyway at least I would like to change the icone of the folders genre, titles etc etc under movie in the archive mode... but.. how can I change the default icone of these folders?

thanx alot for your attention and again... HAPPY 2010
1. Clean library under settings does this. Just clicking on them also prompts you to remove 'em if you don't have them any longer.

2. You could use an .nfo file for this, or if you have your movies in separate folders you could set content on that folder.

3. You'll need to grab the original images from SVN, change them, and repack them into the .xbt (or just put all the images there and remove the Textures.xbt file).

Cheers,
Jonathan
thanx alot for your kind and fast support!
About the point 2, your idea could work but was I was meaning was more or less the possibility do define a "second chance" scraper that can be launched when the principal one fails. Anyway, just for who has a similar need, the .nfo file is also a great solution, in particular because I just discovered that dvdpedia can generate them.
regards