Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Re-scrape everything in a "source"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I set up XBMC 9.11 on my AppleTV earlier today after about two years of generally ignoring the project (was a heavy user when the Xbox was king of all media center duties, but HDTV put a stop to that). Unfortunately, when adding my TV shows share I selected TVRage rather than the default since all my episodes are named and numbered by TVRage's data. This led to basically no useful information being loaded in to the library at all, so I've changed the source's scraper option back to the default.

Now it seems I have to select each and every TV show manually, pop up the info, and hit refresh. This is a pain to begin with and the AppleTV's limited remote doesn't make it easier. Is there a big "forget everything you know about this source and just rescan the whole thing" button I'm missing here? It would literally be faster for me to factory reset and restart from scratch on the ATV compared to going through this tedium for hours.

I have other sources that added properly, so I do not want to delete the entire library.

e: found a way. setting the content type to none results in XBMC asking if I want to clear that folder from the library. Not exactly what I want, but it'll do since it does not need constant babying.

If there isn't, there really should be a "fill in the gaps" button where it will not overwrite existing information but tries to scrape anything where it's missing data.