Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New Backdrops for 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy new year to everyone Smile

Here are some new hires backdrops (and other stuff) of famous movies in 2009/2010. Many of them have a resolution of 1920x1080 or larger.

Complete package: Backdrops 2009/2010 NEW Complete package in 1080p* NEW Complete package in 720p*

*Thanx to Rebecca_Fan Big Grin

XBMC alternative menu sounds: sound package

XBMC alternative weather images: weather package

Some older Aeon backdrop packages:

Movie:
movie package 1
movie package 2
movie package 3
movie package 4

TV-Shows:
tv-shows package 1
tv-shows package 2

Games:
games package 1
games package 2

Music:
music package 1

Pictures:
picture package 1

Settings:
settings package 1
I appreciate the link, but is it possible to host anywhere other than RapidShare? Every single time I try to get something from there, it says their servers are overloaded, and non-members can't download. I would really like to get these, pretty please...
thanks a lot, rapidshare worked fine for me =)
Bytefire Wrote:thanks a lot, rapidshare worked fine for me =)

Welp, I decided to try it again. Low and behold, it's going to work. Now I just have to wait 109 seconds for the download button to show up. Thanks.
Irish2685 Wrote:Welp, I decided to try it again. Low and behold, it's going to work. Now I just have to wait 109 seconds for the download button to show up. Thanks.

Or you could just pay the small amount of money for a Rapidshare premium account - which is well worth it Wink
Thanks. I had a couple of these but the more the better.
Are these backdrops supposed to be in the "default_movies" "default_music" "default_games" and so on... folders?

Because when I extract the movie backdrop files to the media\backdrop\default_movie folder it shows just fine when I have the MOVIE label focused. But when the VIDEO label is focused, it flashes every backdrop for about one second.... !?

This is for the Aeon - Stark skin!

Please help... Smile
I wouldn't put it in the default_xxxx folder. Make a folder in the skin called "Backdrops" with sub-folders for the various tabs, and then set up your associations that way.
I downloaded one pack sucessfully, but I've tried all day with the others and it's just giving me "Currently a lot of users are downloading files. Please try again in 2 minutes or become a Premium member" :/
fillidill Wrote:I downloaded one pack sucessfully, but I've tried all day with the others and it's just giving me "Currently a lot of users are downloading files. Please try again in 2 minutes or become a Premium member" :/

Buy a rapidshare premium account then. Its cheap, and extremely useful.
i am thinking about hosting an exchange point for aeon backdrops on my server...
so that everyone could upload and download backdrops
or does something like that already exists?
Well, there is htbackdrops...
thanks a lot! using these right now !
Bytefire Wrote:i am thinking about hosting an exchange point for aeon backdrops on my server...
so that everyone could upload and download backdrops
or does something like that already exists?

That sounds like a very good idea, it seems like most of us experience problems when trying to download from Rapidshare. Including me!! Angry

Please give us a note when and if you are doing this! Smile

Best regards!
You know, it's large files like these that BitTorrent was intended to be used for. Wink
Pages: 1 2