Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Issue changing Weather settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not that big of a deal; but currently my weather is set for NY (I live in Dallas). I have tried several times with no luck to change the city; it just keeps bouncing back to NY? Any ideas; did I miss something? I am very new to all of this; so my apologies in advance if this is remedial stuff. Thxs!
64met Wrote:Not that big of a deal; but currently my weather is set for NY (I live in Dallas). I have tried several times with no luck to change the city; it just keeps bouncing back to NY? Any ideas; did I miss something? I am very new to all of this; so my apologies in advance if this is remedial stuff. Thxs!

Update/help; please... Ok; I entered the code below in my weather settings/area code.... it accepts it; but then flashes busy? I re-booot my APTV and still get the same result. Is there anyone who can point a newbie in the right direction to get this working? Thanks!!

USTX0461
So you've added using the System menu, meaning you've changed one of the cities to Dallas, but then when you go to the weather page it reads New York? If that's the case, go to the weather page and hit "Left" on your keyboard or remote or move the mouse all the way to the left side of the screen. A pop-out will appear and you can use the "Location" up/down selector button to change which one you want to see.
gritnix Wrote:So you've added using the System menu, meaning you've changed one of the cities to Dallas, but then when you go to the weather page it reads New York? If that's the case, go to the weather page and hit "Left" on your keyboard or remote or move the mouse all the way to the left side of the screen. A pop-out will appear and you can use the "Location" up/down selector button to change which one you want to see.

I have been trying that; but when I hit location it flashes busy (been this way for a week now). I then go to settings and this is where I place USTX0461... I close out of this screen and re-boot and it reverts back to NY? Any ideas- Thxs!
64met Wrote:I have been trying that; but when I hit location it flashes busy (been this way for a week now). I then go to settings and this is where I place USTX0461... I close out of this screen and re-boot and it reverts back to NY? Any ideas- Thxs!

Can anyone help?
One last request: Is there anyone who can help? Area Code 1 is set to Dallas, TX.... however doesn't show/reflect anything on the weather forecast page... I hit "refresh" it just flashes busy. The "plugin settings on my weather settings page is not highlighted as an option if that matters.

Any help is appreciated