Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: weird xbmc display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I run XBMC 9.04 on a Windows 7, dual core 2.8G, 2Gb DDR3, MB: Asus P5G43T-M Pro witn on-board video (Intel)

It is working fine but about 50% when I turn TV on and the HTPC comes out of sleep, I have only half the image. If I exist and start XBMC again it is working fine. To be mentioned that this happens only when XBMC is left ON (when I turn all off, XBMC will put the HTPC to sleep after 30 minutes).
If I run just Windows, I never had a problem so it must be some settings in XBMC.

Please see this picture taken from the actual TV. Could you please advise?
Please click HERE

Thank you.
Yeah same problem here, doesn't do it all the time just occasionally when coming out of sleep and yes using a mapped command I can exit xbmc, restart it and it is fine.

Using Windows 7 Home Premium with Nvidia display drivers and the regular DX version of XBMC. It's not a big deal and frankly since I have been using SVN builds recently I can't really complain but worth noting as someone else has the problem too.
I could also say that it is not a problem until I'm not at home and my wife wishes to watch a movie. Than it is the big mess!
Since that is done only with XBMC, is there a setting to tune and try out?