Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Wall View with Scrollbar help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a wall view and I want to add a scrollbar BUT I want the scrollbar to be highlighted when hitting "Right" on the farthest right column of the wall and then when you hit "Right" on the scrollbar I want it to swing around to the farthest left column of the Wall. Is this possible?

I can get the scrollbar highlighted but when I click right again it highlights the farthest right column again and throws off the "flow".
Surely when you leave the scrolbar you want it to return to the last item you had focused?

It could possibly be done with a dummy button that gets focus when you click right from the scrollbar but then you'd have no idea on which row to use.
Hitcher Wrote:Surely when you leave the scrolbar you want it to return to the last item you had focused?

It could possibly be done with a dummy button that gets focus when you click right from the scrollbar but then you'd have no idea on which row to use.

Good point, I will stop this endeavor as it no longer seems logical. Thanks!