Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New XBMC user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, before I start I am sorry if I have got this in the wrong place, if so move it.

I have also done some searching but as I don't know the correct terms and stuff I dont know if I am even searching for the correct thing, I am new to this fanart/backdrop/scrapers stuff.

Basically I have my TV shows folder and have done the scraper thing on it and it added nice backdrops and stuff for all of my tv shows.

My filesystem is like this
Videos>TV Shows>Scrubs>Season 1
>Season 2

and so on for various different shows.

When I click on Scrubs (or any other TV show) I am then presented with a regular default backdrop with the list season 1 and 2. I select the season I want and I still have the default backdrop and my shows have the filenames like 'scrubs.s01e01.hdtv' yet if i click get information it shows the correct name and also episode information, is there anyway to get this information to rename the file name so it shows up at the episode title.

Basically I dont mind renaming my files, that would be a bonus but I would really like a way of having the backdrops continue through the sub folders.

Thank you.
use library mode.
Thanks thats sorted out the subfolder issue. Is there a way to some how make it skip to 'title' though when I click on TV shows, I never look at shows using genre or actors or such so skipping to titles would save me an extra few clicks, not a big deal obviously but would be nice
flatten the library (left hand side menu).