Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Shows - scraper not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else having problems with TV shows not being inputted correctly into the database.

It doesnt seem to be adding TV show banner and picking up episode information and then is also missing out half of the stuff? Very weird?

I've tried deleteing settings and set content and twice now, used different source each time. First the default and the second time IMDB.

Nothing.... any advice on how to diagnose this?
So I am brand new to xbmc (the community and the application) but I can tell you that I just scraped 22 different tv series, some of which have 10+ seasons. I just did it like 1 hour ago. So all I can say is I know it's working for me.

I can't help you troubleshoot, but I can tell you that the people who can are going to ask for the debug log. Wink
I'm starting to wonder if it's the filesystem perhaps. Common point of reference. Cause I windows and the dsplayer version installed and also 9.11 camelot install on another partition.

Both seem to battle to pick up the series?
I'm starting to wonder if it's the filesystem perhaps. Common point of reference. Cause I windows and the dsplayer version installed and also 9.11 camelot install on another partition.

Both seem to battle to pick up the series? Deleting it now and then copying it over again.

After that will try pate a log file.
Well for anyone that comes across this.

I deleted the folder, created it again, copied the files across, then added the source again and it's working now.... go figureHuh?
Thetvdb.org website is shutting down. So in my opinion, that is a reason that you can scrapper any information from there. I spent more 3 hours to add tv show into XBMC and after done, i knew they were very easy. You need to create your tv database like Name of TVShow/ Season1/filefilm. The name of film, you should rename like Name.of.Tvshow.S01E01.mkv

When thetvdb.org runs again. I think you can get information and add to XBMC. Sorry about my bad english.:p