Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Smart Playlist - Plays instead of Lists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a reason that my smart playlist plays the first result rather then displaying a list of matches when launched from the favorites menu?

The smart playlist works fine clicking on it in the playlist menu.

I want the the smart playlist "HD Movies" to display all my HD movies when launched from the favorites menu.

Code:
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>HD Movies</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="startswith">L:\HD Movies</rule>
    <order direction="ascending">title</order>
</smartplaylist>

On a slightly related note, does anyone know why when a sabnzbd search is run from the favorites menu the script fails? It seems to be it launches into a view that confuses the plugin but that just a hunch.

Thanks
Check Favourites.xml (in your user data folder) to see how it's launching it.
I was actually just looking that now and trying to figure out what to do with it.

Code:
favourite name="HD Movies - Path">PlayMedia(special://profile/playlists/video/HD Movies - Path.xsp)</favourite>

So I assume its because I have play media, but I can't find what I would need to change that to. Seems like activatewindow would be right but don't know what window id to call, tried a few thing and so far nothing has worked.

This is how sabnzbd is launching

Code:
<favourite name="Tvnzb (Latest)">ActivateWindow(10001,plugin://programs/SABnzbd/?rss_url=&quot;&quot;&quot;http://tvnzb.com/tvnzb_new.rss!?!TVNZB (Latest)!?!!?!tv&quot;&quot;&quot;,cookie=&quot;&quot;&quot;&quot;&quot;&quot;,old_handle=&quot;0&quot;)</favourite>

It looks like something isn't right there.