Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: SVN Compile error: FileCurl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im trying to compile the latest svn and keep getting this error:
Code:
g++ -MD -c -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS  -O2 -g -D_DEBUG -Wall -D_LINUX -D_FILE_DEFINED -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DINSTALL_PATH="\"/usr/local/share/xbmc\"" -DHAS_SDL_JOYSTICK -D'SVN_REV="26880"' -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I../ -I../cores -I../linux -I../../guilib -I../lib/UnrarXLib -I../utils -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../lib -I../lib/libcdio/libcdio/include -I../lib/libUPnP/Platinum/Source/Core -I../lib/libUPnP/Platinum/Source/Platinum -I../lib/libUPnP/Platinum/Source/Devices/MediaServer -I../lib/libUPnP/Neptune/Source/System/Posix -I../lib/libUPnP/Neptune/Source/Core -I/home/xbmc/XBMC     -I/usr/include/fribidi     -I/usr/include/libpng12         -I/usr/include/ -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include   -I/usr/include/freetype2       -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/include/alsa               -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include   -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include   -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL   -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include   -I/usr/include/lzo FileCurl.cpp -o FileCurl.o
FileCurl.cpp: In member function قvoid XFILE::CFileCurl::SetCommonOptions(XFILE::CFileCurl::CReadState*)ق:
FileCurl.cpp:352: error: قCURLOPT_USERNAMEق was not declared in this scope
FileCurl.cpp:354: error: قCURLOPT_PASSWORDق was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [FileCurl.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/xbmc/XBMC/xbmc/FileSystem'
make: *** [xbmc/FileSystem/filesystem.a] Error 2

Can anyone help out? thanks
README has been updated with a solution.
Hrm, just noticed elupus' latest. This might be something else...

Regardless, please respect our request to hold off reporting compile errors for 24hrs. We nearly always get them within the first hour on our own.
althekiller Wrote:Hrm, just noticed elupus' latest. This might be something else...

Regardless, please respect our request to hold off reporting compile errors for 24hrs. We nearly always get them within the first hour on our own.

sorry .. did not know that rule (and did not know how far long the latest svn been out for, which still would not made any difference since i did not know about the 24hr rule Smile )

how do you find out about the latest svn time from "svn up" command ? (just in case i come across a compile error in the future)
it's not 24h from the commit - we don't expect users to always be able to decrypt our changelog entries. the rule is simple: wait 24h from when you notice it. svn up. if it still fails then you can open a topic.

this to help us devs keep our sanity Wink
spiff Wrote:it's not 24h from the commit - we don't expect users to always be able to decrypt our changelog entries. the rule is simple: wait 24h from when you notice it. svn up. if it still fails then you can open a topic.

this to help us devs keep our sanity Wink

its totally understandable Smile

side note: svn up now compiled OK Smile now on wait 24hrs and svn up and try again :o
It compiled okey, but username/password support for http/ftp will not be working.