Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HDeeTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After trying many different skins, most of them amazing, btw, I found out that the one I liked the most for not being flashy and in your face was HDeeTV.

Most of the skin works as expected but not all of it. I suppose it has to do with the resolution (AR) which it was designed for. I did try to take a look at the code but i couldn't understand it. My biggest problem is that I don't know which xml belongs to a certain screen. Most of the problems I found were related to misplaced album/dvd art (not aligned with the transparent "cd cases"), misindented text here and there and some text and graphics (mediaflags) overlapping. I also missed the fact that the HomeScreen items weren't really configurable (some really redundant), but I guess i can live with that.

How do I know if there's a newer version of the skin? And if there is, where is it? Has anyone fixed this skin for personal use that would be willing to share?

I can try to fix it myself, provided that someone can guide me, but in all honesty I'm not very good at coding.