Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] My Customized Transparency Slideshow - Do you like my Daily Jukebox screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feel free to steal some of my great ideas from my "daily jukebox" screen (Slideshow.xml). Pay attention to the Jukebox style music info label which fades after 1 minute. Also notice the photo title and comment. Photo title was displayed by saving it's value in the unused exif tag, objectname, then adding that to the skin. I also feel that having the day/date and weather always up helps me in my day to day life which this screen watches about 12 hours every day. Thanks guys XBMC rocks.
Is your creation compatible with touchscreen ?
May I try it ?

BTW : wonderful picture if you took it yourself ! Wink
LoloMc² Wrote:Is your creation compatible with touchscreen ?
May I try it ?

BTW : wonderful picture if you took it yourself ! Wink
I just added some customization on top of Transparency's Slideshow.xml
Thanks, yes I took that photo a couple of years ago, we love Italy.

Please see attached customized SlideShow.xml(.txt to upload, remove the .txt to use) and jukebackclean.jpg to start your own customization.
@xbmchead,

Nice. For some reason, your slideshow.xml file is the only one where I can finally get some exif data to show. Can you tell me where to find the code for other exif data xbmc can potentially display? I checked GUIInfoManager.h with no luck. I'm hoping date can be shown.
curtis-r Wrote:@xbmchead,

Nice. For some reason, your slideshow.xml file is the only one where I can finally get some exif data to show. Can you tell me where to find the code for other exif data xbmc can potentially display? I checked GUIInfoManager.h with no luck. I'm hoping date can be shown.

check this:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=209...stcount=10

|-<:)
Absolutely perfect! I just spent a few minutes modifying your .xml (hope you don't mind) to show the comment and keywords supported by Picasa, plus the photo taken time. Picasa uses IPTC captions and keywords.

I still have to play with the vertical positions. I shortened the time/date width to crop the time. Not sure if I'm stuck with the "...", but I can certainly live with it.

thanks.