Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Rating don't show up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have searched on the forum as well as google and i'm not finding a solution to my problem.

I have 200 or so movies, and while most of them show up as i would expect about a 3rd of them don't have any ratings. I would make sense if these were small movies, but movies like surragets and speed racer have no rating, but if i request more info, all the actor info plot and whatnot is there, as well if i wait a short while the cover art will show up, but there's no rating and there for the it doesn't get sorted right when I do sort by rating. I've deleted and redone the library a few times, but doesn't seem to fix it.

Also even though the media center is hardwired to a broadband connection, it's still only a p4 1.6ghz with 512 and it takes a good while to download the cover art when trying to view it, is there anyway to cache this stuff? because otherwise it make the coverflow views useless, as well as the "banners" view in TV useless.

thank you guys a lot for the help. keep up the great work!

(running 9.11 stable with mostly default settings no plugins or scripts)