Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Remote for Windows Mobile (WinMo) in development, help needed...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Started developing an XBMC Remote for WM.

It uses the new json-rpc so you'll need a dharma svn build for the library functions to work.

Get it here
reserved/
Hi

I have a HTC HD2 and i'm looking for a xbmc remote for wm. My wife's Iphone has a great app for it hope you can make anything like it for wm

regards and succes

niels
Johnsel, you could reuse our graphics as long as you publish your sources under the terms of the gpl: http://code.google.com/p/android-xbmcremote/
the_alien Wrote:Johnsel, you could reuse our graphics as long as you publish your sources under the terms of the gpl: http://code.google.com/p/android-xbmcremote/

That's great, i'll start working on implementing them immediatly Laugh

Someone else contacted me about designing the graphics though, so i don't know if they will stay in...
Just wanted to get you set up with all you need Wink
Well, muchos gracias signor Big Grin
Graphics aren't yet properly implemented, WM forms are a bit harder than i expected when it comes to handling resolution/rotation. I'll upload something working later today though to tease you and maybe get another designer to help me as the one that contacted me doesn't respond anymore.
Here you go, tested on a HTC Touch Diamond 2. I know it looks like crap and that it's pretty raw and all, but it's a start. Please use it and tell me what u don't like about it, so i can improve it. Smile
When i'm finished with the remote control part i'll start working on the libraries, now playing and all of that stuff, so don't worry about that. Rather have a perfect experience with a less functional program, than a so-so experience with 10000 functions you won't use Smile

Please mind this is pre-pre-alpha!

Get it here

ps Try receiving a call while using your phone as remote and have some music or a movie on or something!
Could you please check the link'I couldn't open the link

Regards

Etmnidj
sorry, fixed now Laugh
Succesfully installed and will try tonight!

Regards

EtmnidjSmile
Count me in for testing on the Touch pro2. I loved the look of the Iphone ipod touch one, so have been looking for a decent app.
installed the app succesfull on my hd2 , performed some tests. connects good to the xbox xbmc is running on. response times are good. The second row of buttons is not working (previous,stop, pause, next).

Hopes this helps you in further developing the app.

Thanks again for the good work, very nice to control xbmc from my wm phone

Etmnidj1
Congrats on a great first draft, very responsive. Had it up & running mostly fine on my HD2. It connected fine to start with though wasn't working when the show I was watching had finished (hence the mostly) & had to restart xbmc to reconnect properly.
I would also suggest adding an option to turn off the auto-lock of the phone if that's possible. Keep up the good work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8