Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bug? No Files visible anymore! Only DB Modus working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

since yesterday the video section does not show any entries inside the non db view. I can access folders and such in music for example. Video gives me just the layout, but absolutly no listing of names etc. I tried other skins, other views etc. Nothing helped. Restartet etc.

Any ideas? Thank you for any help.
More info needed.
x_merlin_x Wrote:Hi there,

since yesterday the video section does not show any entries inside the non db view. I can access folders and such in music for example. Video gives me just the layout, but absolutly no listing of names etc. I tried other skins, other views etc. Nothing helped. Restartet etc.

Any ideas? Thank you for any help.
This may sound dumb but thave you checked to see if yhe files are still
where there supposed to be as they may have been deleted?Shocked
I am sorry I might not have bee precise with my explanation. There is no interface. Only a border with and layout. No controll buttons, file structure, nothing. Just plain.
vdrfan Wrote:More info needed.

Again. Tell us more about your file-/folder structure. WHAT XBMC version on WHAT platform. Start by enabling debug logging and pastebin the complete log.
found the bug! There was an external hard drive connected with usb. That one was disconected. Now when going to the video section the pointer was obviously on that particulary folder and therefore did not show anything. Try to reproduce, should be fairly simple.
fixed by adding the drive again.