Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Compilation xbmc svn is completed with an error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.

I experiment the hardware decoder Broadcom CrystalHD 70012 on the motherboard of Intel D945GSEJT.
For check of operation of the decoder I wish to instal xbmc from svn.
I use Gentoo linux, here the information on my system.
Installation xbmc-9999.ebuild is completed with an error.
Fmpeg svn, revision 21578 is installed.
Xbmc-9999.ebuild try to instal xbmc svn, revision 27347.
At installation xbmc-9999.ebuild, a script ./configure It is started with parametres:

--prefix=/usr --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var/lib --disable-ccache --disable-optimizations --enable-external-libraries --enable-goom --disable-avahi --disable-dvdcss --disable-debug --enable-faac --disable-joystick --disable-mid --enable-gl --disable-profiling --disable-pulse --disable-vdpau --disable-xrandr
I have found that without --enable-external-libraries all is compiled and installed perfectly. Tell please, such behaviour is an error, or the special version ffmpeg is necessary?

I check up operation Broadcom Crystal HD.
The excellent, smooth image, but video little delays after a audio. Whether probably to customise delay of a audio?
bobmvg Wrote:I have found that without --enable-external-libraries all is compiled and installed perfectly. Tell please, such behaviour is an error, or the special version ffmpeg is necessary?

I check up operation Broadcom Crystal HD.
The excellent, smooth image, but video little delays after a audio. Whether probably to customise delay of a audio?

When you use --enable-external-libraries, the external libs must match the libs API that is used inside XBMC. In the case of ffmpeg, these API calls can change rapidly.