Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Got 3 problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.) i have a new xbox 1.6 with a x3 chip. i followed the instructions for making xbmc my dashboard and put the default.xbe (renaming it xboxdash.xbe) and xboxmediacenter.xml (after making the changes to it) in the c drive. yet when i boot, it still boots to the x3 bios page and u need to click on "boot to dashboard" to boot to it. how do i get around that?

2.) i have a movie that doesn't autoplay the second part. the two parts are named the.movie.xvid.disk 1.avi and the.movie.xvid.disk 2.avi xmbc sees this and only lists 1 icon for it so i assume it's "stacked" but i don't see a choice of cd1 or 2 when i click on the movie..and it doesn't autocontinue. what's weird on a side note is that i can't find that "stack" menu anywhere anymore.

3.) i have like a thousand mpg2 music videos. i want to be able to either make a playlist to play a selected bunch of videos, or have a random option to play the videos alternately. i would love to have a seperate menu choice to differentiate movies from music videos and tv shows, so any help would be apparectiated.

thank

evan