Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: scraping series without naming convension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all..
Is there a way to scrap a folder with multiple series? Something like

http://code.google.com/p/mptvseries/

mptvseries for Mediaportal?
This way I can download all my series to one folder and this plugin would automaticly add it to library?

thank you
anyone? maybe it can be done with advancesettings.xml?
something that can go through all directories and based on filename determine all things like:

CSI.Miami.S0xEyy.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi
house.s0xeyy.hdtv.xvid-xii.avi

thank you
Nope, not supported by XBMC. Sorry.
Ok...I looked how it was done in MP-TV series configuration
first, all dots are replaced with spaces, and some strings like 720p and DSR and HDTV are replaced with nothing
something like this

Quote:1;0;0;.;<space>
1;0;0;_;<space>
1;0;0;-<space>;<empty>
1;1;1;720p;<empty>
1;1;1;1080i;<empty>
1;1;1;1080p;<empty>
1;1;1;x264;<empty>
1;0;1;DSR;<empty>
1;0;1;HR-HDTV;<empty>
1;0;1;HR.HDTV;<empty>
1;0;1;HDTV;<empty>
1;0;1;DVDMux;<empty>

then parsing starts

Quote:1;regexp;^.*?\\?(?<series>[^\\$]+?)(?Confused(?<season>[0-3]?\d)\s?ep?(?<episode>\d\d)|(?<season>(?:[0-1]\d|(?<!\d)\d))x?(?<episode>\d\d))(?!\d)(?:[ .-]?(?Confused\k<season>e?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d))|\k<season>x?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d))|(?<episode2>\d\d(?!\d))|E(?<episode2>\d\d))|)[ -.]*(?<title>(?![^\\]*?sample)[^\\]*?[^\\]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)$
1;regexp;^(?<series>[^\\$]+)\\[^\\$]*?(?Confused(?<season>[0-1]?\d)ep?(?<episode>\d\d)|(?<season>(?:[0-1]\d|(?<!\d)\d))x?(?<episode>\d\d))(?!\d)(?:[ .-]?(?Confused\k<season>e?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d))|\k<season>x?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d))|(?<episode2>\d\d(?!\d))|E(?<episode2>\d\d))|)[ -.]*(?<title>(?!.*sample)[^\\]*?[^\\]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)$
1;regexp;(?<series>[^\\\[]*) - \[(?<season>[0-9]{1,2})x(?<episode>[0-9\W]+)\](( |)(-( |)|))(?<title>(?![^\\]*?sample)[^$]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)
1;regexp;(?<series>[^\\$]*) - season (?<season>[0-9]{1,2}) - (?<title>(?![^\\]*?sample)[^$]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)
1;simple;<series> - <season>x<episode> - <title>.<ext>
1;simple;<series>\Season <season>\Episode <episode> - <title>.<ext>
1;simple;<series>\<season>x<episode> - <title>.<ext>

Can I use this for advancesettings.xml?
thank you