Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [LINUX] Cannot set suspend, hibernate etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I tried and tried. Whatever I do in the settings of Transparency! I cannot get the the exit menu to display the suspend and hibernate options. Also, if it relevant, in the main settings -> system -> power saving menu, I cannot get xbmc to accept anything but the shutdown option, although I swear when I first installed xbmc I could do that. Are my settings screwed? and if so, what file do I modify and/or delete please?

Cheers
chippyash Wrote:Well, I tried and tried. Whatever I do in the settings of Transparency! I cannot get the the exit menu to display the suspend and hibernate options. Also, if it relevant, in the main settings -> system -> power saving menu, I cannot get xbmc to accept anything but the shutdown option, although I swear when I first installed xbmc I could do that. Are my settings screwed? and if so, what file do I modify and/or delete please?

Cheers

can you manually suspend/hibernate your system, outside of xbmc?
xbmc checks if those functions are available on your system and will hide those options if they're not detected.

anyway, not a skin issue. moving to:
XBMC for Linux and XBMC Live Specific Support
Quote:can you manually suspend/hibernate your system, outside of xbmc?
xbmc checks if those functions are available on your system and will hide those options if they're not detected.

Yes I can, both suspend and hibernate. What next?