Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] tighter fullScreenDialog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Yall. I recently updated (28256) which included a few cool changes to confluence.

the new full-screendialog is nice,
yet i feel it has a ton of awkward negative space....

BEFORE // (PREVIOUSLY)

AFTER

i've done nothing really but change some x's & y's Cool
credit where credit is due. thanks for the innovation jezz

if anyone wants, first backup your original then replace with /skin/Confluence/720p/DialogFullScreenInfo.xml
I definitely agree it was much to large and bulky before Smile Looks much nicer like this, thanks!
Yes much better

Also needs a new logo set though - all those mp3 etc logos all look different, needs a nice consistent set (if we're going to be picky!)
Excellent work - looks much better!
Just wondering where does the Chapter count and Chapter names show up now for videos that have them? eg : http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/J...t014-1.jpg (english name is under the count normally)
I know I left a lot of space but I had a reason namely really long titles also when everything is actually present its pretty full Smile Its also designed to match locations and spacings of the Music Info as well. not to mention the progress bar would get in the way of the live tv info now because the end time is replaced with the next show airing which can be quite long

But each to their own and good work.
I figured there had to be method to your madness Wink I don't have any vids with chapters, so I've not moved those. I'm guessing they would now be ontop of title & studio or pushed off-screen Blush. I didn't know about the live TV use-case (I don't use it Laugh) but I did see the thing with 'next track' on music. music & movies should be similiar, but i dont think they need to be pixel-for-pixel identical

being that confluence is the default, i understand you have to account for every case. bottom line is this may not be ideal for everyone, so use at your own risk.

thanks for weighing in Jezz.
very nice mod, thx