Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: A weird problem adding movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I'm noob in this forum so don't kill me if i make some stupid question.
I want to say that i've used plex until 2 days ago, when i've understood that plex is a spin off of XBMC. So i've said: "i want to use the original one..."
So i've installed xbmc and aeon skin (i love that skin). I've configured my apple remote and some other things... finally i tried to add some movies.
I added a new source (a samba share) and i've setted up a default scraper (mymovies.it, i'm italian Big Grin), when the scraper has finished i realized that it does'nt made a good job (my films have no titles :| ). Then i've removed the source and the elements from the archive, next i've added the source again, setted up a new scraper and so on... but when i try to get info from the internet xbmc doesn't add my films to the archive, it download cover and so on, but my library still remain empty...
Can you help me? Someone can tell me which files i've to delete to COMPLETE uninstall XBMC and re install it in a clear mode?
Thank u and sorry for my poor english No
Ok, i'm very very noooob :| The problem was the scraper... using film everything works fine.