Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Wizard Edition & Jezz_X horizontal menu version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you guys post these modded Confluence skins back up on the forum? I know a lot of data was lost from the past month during the recent site crash. Thanks.

-hogfan
I'm sure this will be fixed shortly

in the meantime you can get the Wizard skin here

http://www.filedropper.com/confluencewizardedition32
Thanks for the link. From the sound of things on the main XBMC page, it sounds like the 1 month of data that is missing from the forum is not recoverable. Too bad if that's the case.
Does anybody know the following:

When I enable TV shows on the Home Menu, the backdrop image doesn't display, just a black screen. Works for everything else. Anybody else seen this and have a fix?

Thanks.

-hogfan
hogfan Wrote:Does anybody know the following:

When I enable TV shows on the Home Menu, the backdrop image doesn't display, just a black screen. Works for everything else. Anybody else seen this and have a fix?

Thanks.

-hogfan

You have to set it in skin settings
anybody knows why the little blueraydisc only show on 1080p movies and not 720p movies? Somebody know how to fix this?Big Grin
I believe that is the way the resolutions are setup in the XML file. I believe 720p is setup to show up as HD-DVD and Blu-Ray is setup for 1080p. I don't have any HD sources so I can't test this myself.
hogfan Wrote:I believe that is the way the resolutions are setup in the XML file. I believe 720p is setup to show up as HD-DVD and Blu-Ray is setup for 1080p. I don't have any HD sources so I can't test this myself.

i do believe this is correct
Just went a-hunting for the horizontal mod from Jezz_X, and found the thread in Google cache.
The download link is here.
Hopefully he won't mind me posting it.