Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: remote help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have configured my learning remote to work as my mce remote but some of the buttons seem to double tap like the command is being sent twice. i've already searched for this issue and all i have seen on it was the registry change for debounce. anymore suggestions would be great. thanks p.s.- it's not the remote since my other learning remote of a different brand acts the same
found an answer to my problem.i'm using windows 7 but i think vista has a similar way to do this also. so my mce remote is one of the clone models, an adesso arc-1100. all i had to do to stop the double click was go into my devices and printers page in the start menu, right click on the keyboard icon labeled usb composite device(depending on your setup you may have multiple entries with this name)choose keyboard settings and lower the repeat delay and rate sliders. worked for everything but my volume buttons but i'm goning to be using my receiver for that anyways and even if i wasn't i could handle that. hope this is helpful to someone.